We have stayed here when we had a late arrival flight into MCo and wanted to be refreshed for our Disney resort stay rather than rushed and exhausted. A great option especially with kids. Room was immaculate QUIET despite being in an airport , lovely pool and quick cl in as we'll. food options a bit pricey and if you arrive late the only option was mcD so be prepared
The convenience is the best feature. The prices r typical Hyatt so try AAA or other avenues . I especially like the view of the airport center versus the runway.. Have gotten both.
As an aside we have also used their otherOPTION which was to get a room for a set number of hours when we had an eve flight after a cruise. We're able to unwind swim and relax and then fly home. That was a while back so call hotel direct to see if they still have that optio, it too was great.
I really like Hyatt overall and this property appears well run! Happy travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport