we stayed here after a caribbean cruise to lengthen our vacation by 1 day. we didn't want to rent a car for less than 24 hrs or even deal with taxis so i got us a room rather than fly home when we got off the ship. what a great idea i had!! and what a perfect choice. it was so much better than even staying at a hotel with an airport shuttle. we swam in the pool overlooking the runway, we were able to get my husband's chinese food fix handled at the massive food court in the airport, and my son was able to buy 2 dozen krispie kremes to take home to minnesota!! the beds, the room, the ambience were perfect. i was able to do some shopping for gifts for my daughter and grandkids and then take the shuttle train to the plane. this would be a terrific way to start a cruise too. port canaveral shuttles come and go from the airport and it is easy, no stress. in fact, that really should be my top recommendation for staying here - no stress, just comfort and convenience !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport