We stayed here on our way to a cruise and the location was amazing! Just walked to our room after picking up our bags and then right to security the next morning. We didn't use any of the amenities, but were pleased with the check-in and out procedures and our room. The room was very clean and nice. Nothing fancy, but very welcoming after a flight.
We did eat the brunch buffet at one of their restaurants the next morning and the service there was brutal (even thought it was a buffet). I think our server must have known because he didn't charge us for the kids' meals.
I'd highly recommend staying there, especially with kids as you don't need a shuttle or car to get to a nice, soft bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport