Stayed at this hotel for a few hours before boarding our flight to DFW. I was able to get the day rate which was very reasonable, you can checking bet 10a-6p i think. Checkin was quick and we were on the way to our room.
Elevator to the rooms is secure, floors after i believe the second or 3rd floor requires card access (floors after the receptionist area and restaurants). Hallways are long though so keep that in mind. Beds are very comfortable, and room was clean. We were able to get a few hours rest before our flight back. As mentioned by others, Hotel is located inside the airport. Its right by terminal entrances, cant remember which ones but the higher numbers i believe.
If I pass thru this airport again and have a few hours, i will definitely get another room at the hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport