Of course it's a hotel @ the airport. It's in the terminal and this is great in case you have a lay over or a business meeting. Of course it is not meant to be your HQ in case you want to visit the attractions in Orlando such as the parks etc... because a cab ride down there is like 65$ or so. I stayed there with my wife for 3 days on a business meeting so for the downtown escapes I rented a car everyday..it's dirt cheap and the drive is very easy, ended up costing far less than taking cabs.
The hotel is very decent. The staff is nice and polite. The rooms are large, I had a balcony overlooking the actual airport tarmac, but I did not hear any noise. The TV is large and flat. The bed is very clean and confy. Toiletry is not up to par. They have a large bottle of Aquafina that is for 4$, it's annoying. There is a coffee machine with tea bags and some decent coffee. Overall great hotel for it is meant to be. I did not try their restaurant. The gym is decent and there is a swimming pool that I did not see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport