My kids and I had just completed a cruise that ported at Port Canaveral so we flew in and out of Orlando. Our ship came in on a Saturday morning but our flight was not till Sunday, so we spent the day at Epcot and the night at the Hyatt. The room was a typical upscale hotel room, clean, comfortable bed, marble counter tops, but nothing special. The $212 per night price is half for the room and half for the location. It was so nice and relaxing Sunday morning to wake up, shower, and take an elavator down to the security check-in at the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport