After four beautiful days in Orlando at another hotel, Due to an early flight out of Orlando on Christmas morning we chose to stay at the Hyatt at the MCO airport on Christmas eve. Great choice! Even though it was Christmas eve, there were still several options for dinner. The room was very nice with updated bathroom and lovely decor. Very clean. We even had a balcony where we could sit outside and enjoy our last day of warm Florida weather before traveling back up north. The convenience of being connected to the airport alone makes this hotel worthwhile. I travel a lot and this is one of the best airport hotels I have stayed in. It is a great hotel period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport