“So convenient”

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
Ranked #35 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed September 6, 2011

If you are taking an early flight out of Orlando International Airport this is the best place to stay. On other trips with early departures I stayed at local hotels and got shuttled to the airport. I was always worried that the shuttle wouldn't be there on time. At the Hyatt you walk out of the Hyatt into the airport. This was great and worth spending a little more.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Floridalynn28
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Dear Floridalynn28:

Thank you for choosing our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport on your recent visit to the area. We also appreciate you sharing how easy & convenient it was for you to just wake up and go to your specific flights. It can make it easier for a guest when you don't have to rely on a shuttle to get you to the airport on time. We hope to welcome you back again with us on your next trip out of Orlando!

Reviewed September 3, 2011

We stayed there for two nights because our flight was cancelled because of an hurricane.

I was amazed at the room size. Our room was facing outside the building and add a large bacony with a small table and two chairs, to relax outside. The insonorisation is perfect and we were not annoyed by airplanes. The bathroom is great, I haven't seen anything like that I my modest hotel resident experience. There is a separate shower from the bath and a complete and separate sink and counter.

The service was great. My son was celebrating a birthday so when we ordered a piece of cake from the room service they accepted to add a candle and provide matches so we could have a small celebration. The personnel is very friendly and helpful.

The only downside is the internet. They charge for a wired service and propopse that we use the airport wireless service for free access. The problem is that the airport system is unreliable and the connection is always interrupted.

Room Tip: facing outside the building not towards the airport hallway
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great stay at our property. I am excited you enjoyed your room and the amenities. We have a wide variety of room types that appeal to all of our guests. Having a balcony were you can sit and relax is a very nice touch for our guests. It sounds like you received great service from all of our staff. I am glad they were able to make your son’s birthday a little more special. Your comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is a great hotel for meetings at or near the airport. Nothing special about the rooms or food but walking to the gate from your room is great. Roof top pool is nice. No perks for Platinum but thats normal for Hyatt in my experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

I stayed here because I had a before the crack of dawn flight. This was a great choice. It is nice to roll our of bed and through airport security without having to deal with shuttle vans.

The hotel is well maintained and appointed. The location, perfect. The value was great especially when look at with the convenience factor.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

Dear PaulEBNJ:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the location of the hotel being directly inside the airport. We often hear lots of enthusiastic feedback in regards to our location. We would like to thank you again for your positive remarks.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

I had a national sales meeting at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport and was skeptical about staying in a hotel attached to an airport. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was.

The hotel was quite clean and lots of nice, open public spaces. The meeting space was quite extensive and not what I would expect for an airport hotel. Even the majority of the meals I had at the meeting were not bad (for hotel food). The only negative, I think, for the meeting space was the staff. You could not seem to find someone when you needed an extra chair, flip chart, etc.

The guest rooms were nice, but I would request a room facing the outside, not the atrium of the airport. A few mornings the noise of the airport woke me up and my view was the TSA line. Not the best view I have had. The room was a decent size and comfortable, but I have to say needed a good dusting.

The convenience factor for flying in and out was quite nice and I was impressed with the outside pool area. Not a bad place to be for a business meeting…. But you do get a little stir crazy being inside all the time.

Room Tip: Request an outside room... not one facing the atrium of the airport
1  Thank Rockinjla
Reviewed August 22, 2011

A great place to stay when you have a flight the following day. We enjoyed the airport location and the fact that we just rolled our suitcases from the room and checked into our flight. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Dear travelcoleen:

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback in regards to your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. We're glad you were able to just "roll your suitcases right into your room", as we often hear lots of enthusiastic feedback in regards to our location. It is very convenient to be located directly inside the airport. Your referral is our biggest compliment.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

The Hyatt Orlando Airport was honeslty the best hotel I've ever stayed at. The rooms were modern, comfy, large, and the bathroom was amazing. The hotel itself was in the airport which is a great advantage. It was modern and the service was spectacular. They have a full Fitness Center and pool was very unique, out on the roof overlooking the airport. I stayed here because Delta overbooked out flight and put us in a room for free. Great deal.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Dear ferrari2197:

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. We greatly appreciate your feedback in regards to our large, comfortable, modern rooms. It sounds as though our location was excellent due to us being directly inside of the airport. We can't wait to have you stay again with us.