Floridian Express
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$114
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$202
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
Travelocity
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Orbitz.com
$473
$458
Orbitz.com
1,635 results
All reviewshotel is in a great locationcomplimentary breakfastclean towelssea worldfloridadisneyoutletswalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This dump was old, rundown and FILTHY !! Very seedy people staying here. I was concerned for my safety. Outside doors kept open all night with rocks. Don't be fooled by the low price, this place is terrible !!

• Stayed: March 2014
Met_Management_Team, General Manager at Floridian Express, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for your review of the Metropolitan Express. As the new management that has recently taken over the hotel, we appreciate the time you took to let us know your feedback and it does appear in some areas we failed to meet your expectations. For these items, we sincerely apologize. With comments and feedback from our valued guests, we will work hard to improve and show we can meet and exceed all of your expectations. Fortunately we have guests from all over the world and to some I guess it may seem "seedy". Hope you give us another opportunity soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This hotel was terrible. When we checked in there was hair all over the bathroom and on the bed sheets. The carpet was dirty and there was dust everywhere. Our bathroom door would not close. The exterior back doors did not shut causing us to feel extremely unsafe.

The worst part about our stay was that ITEMS WENT MISSING from our luggage. Upon arrival home we were missing a valuable item and the hotel will not help us. we were told we need to call back and talk to housekeeping and could barely get through to the front desk.

DO NOT STAY HERE.

1  Thank Sarahebeth
Met_Management_Team, General Manager at Floridian Express, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Thank you for your review of the Metropolitan Express. As the new management that has recently taken over the hotel, we appreciate the time you took to let us know your feedback and it does appear in some areas we failed to meet your expectations. For these items, we sincerely apologize. With comments and feedback from our valued guests, we will work hard to improve and show we can meet and exceed all of your expectations. Hope you give us another opportunity soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'm not the most picky person...but....here's the rant....cockroaches. shuttle service not until 11:30 or later for universal & sea world. Came in after 6 pm...still took about an hour in line. room smelled like stale smoke....tv was fuzzy & cables coming out of a broken outlet/hole in the Wall. SLOW staff/check in. Terribly unorganized & incompetent staff. I was called & told I should have checked out that morning...at 6 pm....then asked to come down and pay more...they messed up at check in....4 days earlier...they tried to charge me more than I had paid for previous weeknights. I politely told them I would rather leave...packed up my kids & car @ 7 pm rather than give them another penny. I will NEVER return. New management? it's still a dump with new covers on the beds. You can find better for the same price.

1  Thank Melissa D

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Don't do it. There are better hotels in the area with comparative prices. Of all the hotels that I've stayed in I Drive, this is the worst. Follow the bad reviews. They all are true. And the most incredible thing is that they don't care. They think like the movie "Field of dreams": "They will come"(refering to the tourist that search for a nice cheap place). But trust me: of all the cheap hotels in I Drive, this is the worst.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Hernandez1697

Thank you for your review of the Express. As part of the new management team that has recently came in, we appreciate the time you took to let us know your comments and we believe we have failed to meet your expectations. For failing you, we sincerely apologize. We appreciate comments and feedback from our valued guests, as it helps us work harder to improve and correct our failings. Hope you give us another opportunity soon to show we can meet and exceed all of your expectations!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The absolute WORST hotel ever!!! Only one person working the front desk for the 4:00 check in. (I waited an hour to check in). Ice machine is broke on the first floor. Had to walk a mile to get ice on the second floor. First floor pool view says you have a patio. What they don't tell you is that you have to share it with your neighbor. (Who smoked and hogged it the whole time). Their "free" shuttle to Universal doesn't leave before noon. (why bother). I spent $8.00 on a taxi both ways for three days. TV channels are crap! Towels are like sandpaper. (tissues also) I left a note for the made not to make my bed (I brought my own pillows and blanket). She did anyway and threw my personal pillow case into their laundry. I left three messages to get it back and they were ignored each time. I still haven't seen it. This is my last night here and I can't wait to check out. Don't ever stay here!!! I had to give it one star in order to post this, but it doesn't deserve even that!

Room Tip: My tip for you, is to book somewhere else. ANYWHERE else!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family