“Close to Disney, Nice family accomodations”

Diamond Resorts Grand Beach
Ranked #41 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Memphis, Tennessee
“Close to Disney, Nice family accomodations”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed here January 2014. We had a 3 bedroom villa with a lakeview. Perfect for 3 adults and for kids. Location is about a mile from one of the main Disney entrances and plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The wifi is ATT and spotty and slow. The accomodations filled our expectations. Plenty of kitchen utensils to cook during your stay. The playground kept my kids busy and the gas grills throughout the resort were perfect. Didn't make use of the onsite activities. I am a Diamond resort owner but I hear the prices are reasonable for what you get. We were in room 645 and had a view of the nightly fireworks from Disney on the balcony.

Room Tip: room 645 gives you a lake view and fireworks view from disney
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank chundell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Wonderfully clean and spacious 2 bedroom suite. From the grounds maintenance to the quality construction and cleanliness this facility is fantastic. Lakefront is relaxing and true Florida with the pretty cypress trees and wild ducks. Every employee we encountered was happy to be there and more than willing to answer any questions. I will definitely return!!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank sodapop4
diamondresorts, Manager at Diamond Resorts Grand Beach, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay here at Grand Beach Resort. We were extremely pleased to read that our team members provided exceptional customer service, and that our accommodations, location, and facility exceeded your expectations. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2014

One of the nicest places i have ever stayed, the service was excellent there was a problem with our dishwasher and they were so helful and fixed it immediately. The pool was great there were always enough sunbeds and the poolside activities were brilliant, dive in movies, bingo and many others. The hotel had amzing activities laid on. I have stayed in hotels twice the price that were half as good as grand beach. Word of advice do not go to the park information briefings its so long and boring but other than that for location, service and luxury you could not fault it. The rooms were fabulous so spacious and have a big balcony.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Diamond Resorts Grand Beach, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay here at Grand Beach Resort. We were pleased to read that you had a wonderful time, and that our accommodations, activities, facilities, and customer service all exceeded your expectations. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Grand Beach and enjoyed every minute. The location is conveniently located to Disney, restaurant and shopping. No shuttle to Ddisney. No restaurant in site. Full kitchen. Laundry facilitiies in unit. Private screened-in patio. Third bedroom with two twin beds & separate bath. The two master bedrooms were spacious and luxurious each with kingsize bed, shower, tub & double sinks. Beautiful grounds. Two pools. Friendly staff.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank RoMaWa
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is the third time we have stayed here and it was always perfect. The rooms are clean and spacious. Fully equipped kitchen and lots of little touchs like the toiletries in each bathroom. The kids love the playground and pools. It is located near everything .....We had a 3 bedroom and it was perfect for the 6 of us.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank poohrose
Swieqi, Malta
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have just spent 12 nights at the Grand beach resort with my family. I am usually too lazy to take time in writing any reviews but this resort and their staff really deserve all the best of compliments. We were never disappointed at any moment, Simply perfect. Great Location, 5 - 10 minutes by car away from all major attractions. The resort is by a beautiful lake ( Lake Bryan ) Water sports are also available about 2 minutes away. Very clean resort, They literally clean every corner of the room from on top of the refrigerator to underneath the bed ! You may even find a note underneath your bed " Yes we clean here too ". I've used the pool area a couple of times, which is very clean too. I have even noted a man which cleans the pool daily . You may think this is normal at a resort but coming from a person that travels 4 -6 times a year, many hotels/resorts have troubles looking after the pool after 100s of guest using the pool daily. You have to use the outdoor hot tub, it is just amazing :) I had to force my self to leave the hot tub as each time I just kept on falling back in :P The concierge also offer the best prices for the attractions around Orlando , They are also extremely friendly and helpful. Good spacious shower, Very comfortable bed, We had a 3 bed room apartment with a living room which surprisingly had a total of 4 flat screen TVs. Most guest staying in Orlando would probably not even use the TV, but if you do before you sleep tune into the channel of Diamond resorts , you may find interviews with the owner "Stephen J Cloobeck" a very inspiring man. After staying at the "Grand beach resort " you really understand the excellent hard work of "Stephen J Cloobeck ". Last but not least what was one of the most impressive was the staff, Incredibly helpful , cheerful, friendly and patient. With a professional manner, jokers too ! :) They always gave us the best of restaurant recommendations. All the female receptionist are too all very attractive, Diamonds at the reception desk :) Beautiful smiles :) forgot their names but I remember one extremely beautiful receptionist named "Tiffany" :) She made the resort seem even brighter then it already is :) "Stephen J Cloobeck " owes a high five to each of his staff members as for he couldn't have done it without them.

The only disappointment that I have is that our holiday in Orlando has now came to and end :( Hopefully would be visiting California in November 2014, Would be definitely 100% looking for the resorts of "Stephen J Cloobeck ". We are owners of a timeshare for a 5 star Deluxe apartment on the Maltese island. We had already booked our week in Tenerife for June 2014. The Grand beach resort was not just as good as our usual 5 star apartments but we could say even better! Simply Amazing ! :)

P.S If you are disappointed at the "Grand Beach Resort Orlando " then you are just a person that loves to complain about anything and would probably even complain in heaven !

With love from Luke Zarb Cousin :) Europe, Malta :) Any staff members wanna add me on Facebook just go ahead :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank lukezc100
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed at Grand Beach for 11nights. It was a great location, I do suggest a car as it's a little off the main road and if you want to shop or eat out it's not too close. We had a one bedroom and we're disappointed as there was no screened in porch and the laundry was in the parking area not secure at all and the dryers were not working well. Now you are wondering why I rated the place so high with Amazing as the heading,,,,, Well this is why... YES is their motto for sure... Steve you would be proud of your staff... They are worth their weight in gold... I really wanted a deck so I could have my morning coffee and evening wine out on the deck.. I live in Alberta Canada and won't see my deck till June.. There was nothing available in a two bedroom when I inquired but the staff checked everyday till one came available half way into our stay. The two bedroom was fantastic. Loved everything about it. The other thing I mentioned was the outside laundry the didn't work well. We came back from a very long day at the park but our laundry in enjoyed the wonderful pool hot tub and came back the laundry had been in the dryer for an hour and was still soaked. I put it in for another hour and still wet. I called the front desk it was now 11pm at night and all I wanted to do was sleep. They took my wet laundry and over night while I slept they dryer it brought it back the next morning dryer and perfectly folded.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family