My overall feeling for this Hotel is Ok, but not more than that. I was on Business trip and was chceking this Hotel, to see if my Family and I should stay there at an upcoming vacation.
I noticed the Hotel offered free Bus Service to nearby attractions, this could be handy at a vacation.
Things I liked:
- Very Friendly staff.
- Free Business Center (one day I had the need for a printer, then this was handy).
- Coffe/Tea maker and a large fridge.
- Complimentary Breakfast makes it easier in the morning. And the Breakfast was good.
- Location, Hotel has a good location with several restaurants nearby.
Things I didn't like:
- The Hotel looks old.
- The rooms look even older - especially the bath room need a renovation.
- Both the bathroom fan and the a/c were very noisy.
- Very dark room. You keep the curtains for the Windows in the livingroom part of the suite, unless you want people passing by to look in through the Windows. And since all lamps were equipped with vague saving bulbs, the room were very dark. A ceiling lamp would help a bit. If you dropped a coin on the carpet, it was lost, you could'n find it in the dark.
- Even with curtains closed, it was possible to see into the room.
- Noise from the Highway was irritating.
- No in-room safe box. A safe box is available at the reception, but only for small things.
- Wifi was not free (normally). I don't understand why Hot Water, Cable Channels, A/C etc. is free, but Internet Access is not.
If the bathrooms get renovated, the rooms made lighter and wifi made complimentary, I would probably consider to use this Hotel for an upcoming vacation in Orlando. If not, I find another (newer) Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe, all suite hotel located in the convenient, exciting International Drive area, surrounded by a variety of dining, entertainment and shopping venues. Accommodations are spacious one-bedroom suites with microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker. All guests enjoy a Complimentary Breakfast and free evening beverages daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - International Drive / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Orlando
- Embassy Suites Orlando
- Orlando Embassy Suites