We just stayed for a week at the Embassy Suites Hotel and we really enjoyed it (again). For my husband it was the second or third time that he stayed there on business trips.
This Embassy Suites Hotel is fortunately not located next to a noisy road, the Pirate Cove Adventure minigolf is only a short walk away, Walgreen's is almost next door and Uno and Tony Roma as well, both had great meals. On the opposite side of the road is Ripley's Believe it or not.
The rooms are clean and more important: they are QUIET! There are three doors between the lobby and the bedroom and once you close those two doors inside your suite, you cannot hear any noise from the lobby.
The furniture, paintings, the entire design is lovely. There is a noiseless small refrigerator in the livingroom.
The bathroom has an easy to use shower (big plus) and there were no bed bugs nor linens that were worn out...another plus.
The beds are comfortable with a good mattress. Not too hard, not too soft.
Downstairs is a beautiful breakfast buffet next to some artificial waterfalls and a big water basin, everything is beautifully designed.
My only critic (but that doesn't keep me from giving the Embassy Suites the full 5 star rating): why is the container with the hot oatmeal so hard to access? Every morning when I tried to fill some oatmeal in my bowl, half of the oatmeal ended up in the container, some in my bowl and some on my hand which was desperately trying to hold on to the bowl.
The reason: the big container is located below some kind of plastic board/protection which makes it almost impossible to get a sufficient amount of oatmeal out of the huge container, because between the opening of the oatmeal container and the plastic board there is too little space left to put your hands in-between. So I tried to pull the container closer to me and away from that plastic board which was attached to the wall over the container, however the container was too hot and too heavy to move.
Hopefully somebody from the hotel management will read this and find an easier solution. Some people like their oatmeal without having to fight hard to get it :).
Big praise for the very kind "omelette lady" from Haiti, I had a lovely time chatting with her every morning while she was preparing my omelette. Something to look forward to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel, steps from International Drive shopping and dining, and near world-famous theme parks. We're less than two miles from Orange County Convention Center, and 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Take the I-Ride Trolley to the convention center or the complimentary shuttle to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando and Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark. This hotel near International Drive is an all-suite hotel providing convenient access to local attractions. Stretch out in a spacious two-room suite on the sofa bed in the living area or in the private bedroom. Keep drinks and snacks cool in the refrigerator. This Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive hotel offers a free cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and beverages and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception*. Unwind after a convention center meeting, a day at the theme parks, or shopping along International Drive. Take in the beauty of our open-air atrium by the indoor waterfalls. Host your function at the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel. Our Executive Boardroom provides meeting space near the convention center and Orlando businesses. Relax in our outdoor pool, exercise in our modern fitness center, and enjoy complimentary WiFi. * Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Highlights All-suite hotel near International Drive and Orange County Convention Center Complimentary scheduled theme park transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Wet 'n Wild(R), & Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark International Drive hotel steps from shopping, dining, and entertainment Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception* Complimentary WiFi, outdoor pool, and modern fitness center Perfect Orlando event venue for business meetings, weddings, & more for up to 300 guests What to do around here Our Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel is a proud Universal Orlando(R) Partner Hotel providing complimentary scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and a complimentary Evening Reception*. Drive less than 8 miles to visit Walt Disney World(R) Resort, including: Magic Kingdom(R) Park, Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) Theme Park, and Disney's Hollywood Studios(R). Discover exciting shopping, dining and entertainment steps from our International Drive hotel. In addition, ride the I-Ride Trolley along International Drive, which stops at Orlando's famous outlet malls and the Orange County Convention Center. Other notable attractions include the Mall at Millenia, The Holy Land Experience, and the Amway Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Jamaican Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando
- Embassy Suites Orlando
- Orlando Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Orlando Jamaican Court