“Not a nice hotel”

Quality Inn Orlando Airport
Ranked #289 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed December 2, 2010

Pros:
24 hour airport shuttle

Cons:
free breakfast wasn't very good
carper in room stained
bathroom needed good scrubbing
walls were paper thin could hear guests leaving in the morning
doors face the outside so less security
no elevator to upper floors

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review the following steps were taken:

1) Breakfast staff was approached about the possibility of improving the free breakfast.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

3) Management was reminded of their responsibility to see to it that our valued guests are reminded to be thoughtful of their fellow guests and do their best to keep the noise levels at a reasonable level.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Orlando Airport

Reviewed November 2, 2010

The accommodations were excellent, and the room was very clean and comfortable. It was large and made the guests feel almost at home in the sitting area as well as in the sleeping area.

The manager was very cordial and considerate as were her other workers. It was a pleasure to stay there October 30 and 31, leaving on the morning of November 1. The crew there is to be highly commended.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Room was good, very roomy. I had a queen bed with loveseat and desk. I was very happy to see they had a microwave and fridge. I flew out for a 2 wk trip but was mislead about the shuttle and parking while traveling. In the long run it was much cheaper for me to have a room for the night and pay only $25 for parking while gone for 2 wks. I was for no reason at all under the assumption I wasnt going to have to pay for the parking but with times the way they are I totally understand. The only thing is if you stay in one of the rooms bring earplugs because the air conditioner is noisy, cant help that because of the age but wish it could have not been so loud (even on fan low) overall it was a good bargain for the money ($50+ per night)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2010

My wife and I went on a three week vacation and did not want to pay for airport parking. This hotel allowed us to leave our car in their parking lot while we were away, providing we stayed one night before departure. The price of the room was reasonable, the pool was very nice and the breakfast was very adequate. We had read some bad reviews for this hotel but the complaints were not valid as far as we could see. We were taken to the airport at the right time and picked up promptly when we returned.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2010

I just wanted to say that this hotel exceeded my expectations. The front desk manager, Dee, was very friendly and helpful. The hotel has recently been renovated and is really done with class. Breakfast was very nice and there was plenty of it and it opened at 5 AM.
There was also a little bar where my colleagues and I could relax before retiring and grab a sandwich or pizza, etc. We totally enjoyed our stay and the hotel was quiet. Beds were comfortable so we slept well. Thank you Quality Inn!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I flew last minute from New Jersey and found bargain airfares to Orlando (although my destination was closer to Tampa). I saved money even AFTER paying for the hotel, gas and dinner, and treated my Aunts who came to get me from Crystal River to a mini vacation. They waded in the pool while I called the shuttle service who arrived swiftly to bring me to a nice, clean and friendly hotel. I travel extensively and recommend this hotel and Orlando destination as a bargain bang for the buck!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2010

Well, it's a 2 star property, so I didn 't expect much anyway. The service was friendly. We didn't have breakfast because we left too early in the morning to catch our flight. The room just grossed me out, it didn't seem very clean and rather oldfashioned, especially the bathroom. In the end I was mainly dissappointed because we paid about 80$ for one night. That's way too much! I would say something between 30$ and 40$ would be a fair price.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. I am very glad that you found our staff members to be friendly. It is exactly what I would have expected of them, but it is always nice to hear.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) Staff members were notified of the nice compliment you paid to them as being courteous and friendly to our valued guests.