All reviewsfree airport shuttleeggs and sausageroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfaststayed one nightyogurtenjoyed my staycoffee makermicrowavetransportation
Reviewed August 20, 2010

I just wanted to say that this hotel exceeded my expectations. The front desk manager, Dee, was very friendly and helpful. The hotel has recently been renovated and is really done with class. Breakfast was very nice and there was plenty of it and it opened at 5 AM.
There was also a little bar where my colleagues and I could relax before retiring and grab a sandwich or pizza, etc. We totally enjoyed our stay and the hotel was quiet. Beds were comfortable so we slept well. Thank you Quality Inn!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I flew last minute from New Jersey and found bargain airfares to Orlando (although my destination was closer to Tampa). I saved money even AFTER paying for the hotel, gas and dinner, and treated my Aunts who came to get me from Crystal River to a mini vacation. They waded in the pool while I called the shuttle service who arrived swiftly to bring me to a nice, clean and friendly hotel. I travel extensively and recommend this hotel and Orlando destination as a bargain bang for the buck!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2010

Well, it's a 2 star property, so I didn 't expect much anyway. The service was friendly. We didn't have breakfast because we left too early in the morning to catch our flight. The room just grossed me out, it didn't seem very clean and rather oldfashioned, especially the bathroom. In the end I was mainly dissappointed because we paid about 80$ for one night. That's way too much! I would say something between 30$ and 40$ would be a fair price.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. I am very glad that you found our staff members to be friendly. It is exactly what I would have expected of them, but it is always nice to hear.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) Staff members were notified of the nice compliment you paid to them as being courteous and friendly to our valued guests.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed May 25, 2010

I stayed here because the person I went with likes Quality Inns. His room had Double beds and was non-smoking. I had a room with a King Bed and my room was for smokers. He was on the side of the building and I was on the back of the Hotel and for the price it wasn't bad. It was quiet due to the THICK walls and noisy AC. The TV wasn't the Flat Panel I'm used to but it had a good picture. There was lots of hot water but typical of Florida hotels the flow from the shower was stingy at best. I've had more water flow out of my home faucet. The pool looked clean and there were always a few people in it. The breakfast they offered was not great but not bad. Alot of people ate the breakfast every day. They had scrambled eggs, sausage some days, bacon others, fruit, coffee, baked goods like muffins, milk, juice and bread. This hotel is a little old but it is fairly well kept up. The maids and maintenance people were nice. I had a problem with my hair dryer and they fixed it pronto after I told the maid about the problem. I had a room that had a King bed and the bed was great but the edge of the bed was like an iron rod that went around the bed. The room was clean. Enough Slumming. Next time he can stay here and I'll stay at the Hilton.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Donald29316
Reviewed May 18, 2010

we just stayed overnight and nothing can beat the price of under 50$ for a big room with a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave but we also got a room with a musty smell which immediately gives the feeling of cleaning problems. We did not see that but a bit of fresh paint and a new carpet would do wonders.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found the price to be a good one.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

• Maintenance staff was approached to see what could be done to remove the musty smell from the room assigned to you.