“Wouldn't go there again”

Quality Inn Orlando Airport
Ranked #284 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 2, 2010

Well, it's a 2 star property, so I didn 't expect much anyway. The service was friendly. We didn't have breakfast because we left too early in the morning to catch our flight. The room just grossed me out, it didn't seem very clean and rather oldfashioned, especially the bathroom. In the end I was mainly dissappointed because we paid about 80$ for one night. That's way too much! I would say something between 30$ and 40$ would be a fair price.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. I am very glad that you found our staff members to be friendly. It is exactly what I would have expected of them, but it is always nice to hear.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) Staff members were notified of the nice compliment you paid to them as being courteous and friendly to our valued guests.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed May 25, 2010

I stayed here because the person I went with likes Quality Inns. His room had Double beds and was non-smoking. I had a room with a King Bed and my room was for smokers. He was on the side of the building and I was on the back of the Hotel and for the price it wasn't bad. It was quiet due to the THICK walls and noisy AC. The TV wasn't the Flat Panel I'm used to but it had a good picture. There was lots of hot water but typical of Florida hotels the flow from the shower was stingy at best. I've had more water flow out of my home faucet. The pool looked clean and there were always a few people in it. The breakfast they offered was not great but not bad. Alot of people ate the breakfast every day. They had scrambled eggs, sausage some days, bacon others, fruit, coffee, baked goods like muffins, milk, juice and bread. This hotel is a little old but it is fairly well kept up. The maids and maintenance people were nice. I had a problem with my hair dryer and they fixed it pronto after I told the maid about the problem. I had a room that had a King bed and the bed was great but the edge of the bed was like an iron rod that went around the bed. The room was clean. Enough Slumming. Next time he can stay here and I'll stay at the Hilton.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Donald29316
Reviewed May 18, 2010

we just stayed overnight and nothing can beat the price of under 50$ for a big room with a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave but we also got a room with a musty smell which immediately gives the feeling of cleaning problems. We did not see that but a bit of fresh paint and a new carpet would do wonders.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found the price to be a good one.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

• Maintenance staff was approached to see what could be done to remove the musty smell from the room assigned to you.

Reviewed April 26, 2010

Place is OK. Pool area is dirty. Cigarette butts all over the place. However, NO HOT WATER!
Not just our room, but a room a few doors down. We let the front desk know about it the previous night, but the following morning...coooold! Management said to let it run, but after 10 min of wasted water, nothing

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review the following actions were taken:

1) Housekeeping staff was instructed to see to it that the pool area was properly cleaned.

2) Maintenance staff was instructed to see to it that the hot water problem was fixed.

Reviewed April 24, 2010

My son and I spent the night at the Quality Inn as opposed to getting up at 4 am and driving to the airport for an 8:30 a.m. flight. We were able to return our rental car and take the shuttle from the airport to the hotel and then back again in the morning. Unfortunately, we had not eaten dinner and there was nothing close by to walk to for dinner. We were able to order a pizza and that was fine. Breakfast was a hot breakfast in the morning. The shuttle only runs on the hour though, so plan accordingly.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am glad that the location of our establishment enabled you and your son to be able to have a good night’s sleep and to be able to enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning before leaving.

Reviewed March 4, 2010

The room looks a little bigger in pics then what it is. How ever, Its a nice room.. Clean.. Only complaint i had was the clean the inside of the tub lol but not the outside. Maybe im weird for noticing it but this was the first trip i read a ton of reviews before going so i was looking for flaws. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Taxis are cheap and your not far from food/florida mall. Shuttle service is great! Breakfast was one of the best continental ive had in a while.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2010

It was a dump of a room, even for the low price. The noise was awful--from both inside and outside the room. The heat/ac wall unit and other electonics banged and popped frequently. The mattress was rock hard, and the TV remote was taped together. Nothing wrong with the staff, however.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found our staff to be courteous, helpful and friendly. I would have expected nothing less from any of them, but it is always nice to hear.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

1) Staff members were notified of the kind comment you made about them.

2) Maintenance staff was instructed to see to it that the A/C and other electronics in the room assigned to your use are in proper working order.