All reviewsfree airport shuttleeggs and sausageroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfaststayed one nightyogurtenjoyed my staycoffee makermicrowavetransportation
Reviewed February 17, 2010

It was a dump of a room, even for the low price. The noise was awful--from both inside and outside the room. The heat/ac wall unit and other electonics banged and popped frequently. The mattress was rock hard, and the TV remote was taped together. Nothing wrong with the staff, however.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found our staff to be courteous, helpful and friendly. I would have expected nothing less from any of them, but it is always nice to hear.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

1) Staff members were notified of the kind comment you made about them.

2) Maintenance staff was instructed to see to it that the A/C and other electronics in the room assigned to your use are in proper working order.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed February 7, 2010

We made reservations via Travelocity to stay at this hotel for the one night when we were to arrive in Orlando. Unfortunately, our flight was cancelled the day before we were due to leave due to a major snow storm in DC/Baltimore. We contacted Travelocity who contacted the managment at this hotel in order to authorize a refund. Th manager at the hotel refused any refund because we had not provided 24 hours notice. I guess you need to have direct contact with God in order to provide 24 hours notice to Quality Inn when you're flight is cancelled due to weather and you can't get to his hotel. Just an aside, the other reservations we made (a second hotel and rental car) were cancelled and refunded in full with no argument.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear LaL1107,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport in making arrangements for a place to stay while in our area. I am very sorry that weather conditions interfered with your original plans.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

• The management staff was contacted to see what could be done about your receiving a refund since it would have been impossible for you to have given them a 24 hour notice.

I hope that the next time you plan to visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed January 27, 2010

I had an unexpected layover in Orlando. I asked about an airport shuttle and was given directions to the shuttle pick-up in the airport. The hotel is 15 minutes from the airport. I waited 45 minutes for the shuttle and then called the hotel. She asked where I was waiting and I said where you told me to. She then said the shuttle was on the way. I waited another 15 mintues before the shuttle came. At the hotel, you must sign up to take the shuttle back to the airport. The shuttle leaves for the airport each hour and has a limit of 10 passengers. Because of the weather, there were many more that needed to get to the airport at the same time in the morning. The driver was distressed and did not know how he would do this. I had a 7:40 a.m. flight and had to take the 5:00 a.m. shuttle. The desk clerk called at 3:50 a.m, waking me up. to ask if I was taking the 4:00 a.m. shuttle. What a fiasco!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area. It sounds as if you and your fellow passengers had quite an adventure.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am glad to know that our establishment in trying to see to it that everyone got to the airport in time to make their flights.

Reviewed January 5, 2010

A decent clean hotel for a weary traveller.

The location is nice and close to the airport, although the challenge was the one-way streets that made it difficult to get to and from. The location was decent though for fast food but since we arrived on Christmas night most things were closed.

The room was a motel style with rooms facing the parking lot, a reasonable pair of beds and a bathroom. The amenties were sparse, but for the price it was a good deal.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am glad that the location and the price were good ones for you.

Reviewed November 26, 2009

Read these reviews prior to booking room, and took the advice to ask for a non-smoking room near the pool. This was a good choice - it was quiet, away from street, and completely comfortable, clean, and up to date. A little bit of a walk to get to the lobby, where the continental breakfast was served, and there are no elevators, so you must carry bags upoutside stairs manually. Breakfast had good continental choices. They picked us up at the airport, so we did not have a rental car. There are no walkable restaurants nearby, but there are lists of restaurants which will deliver meals. Well-worth the money, and will stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family