All reviewsfree airport shuttleeggs and sausageroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfaststayed one nightyogurtenjoyed my staycoffee makermicrowavetransportation
Reviewed January 5, 2010

A decent clean hotel for a weary traveller.

The location is nice and close to the airport, although the challenge was the one-way streets that made it difficult to get to and from. The location was decent though for fast food but since we arrived on Christmas night most things were closed.

The room was a motel style with rooms facing the parking lot, a reasonable pair of beds and a bathroom. The amenties were sparse, but for the price it was a good deal.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am glad that the location and the price were good ones for you.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed November 26, 2009

Read these reviews prior to booking room, and took the advice to ask for a non-smoking room near the pool. This was a good choice - it was quiet, away from street, and completely comfortable, clean, and up to date. A little bit of a walk to get to the lobby, where the continental breakfast was served, and there are no elevators, so you must carry bags upoutside stairs manually. Breakfast had good continental choices. They picked us up at the airport, so we did not have a rental car. There are no walkable restaurants nearby, but there are lists of restaurants which will deliver meals. Well-worth the money, and will stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2009

We recently had to stay here due to a flight cancellation. American airlines recommended this hotel. I wouldn't even pay a $1 to stay here again. First, they put us in a smoking room which smelled terrible. My husband went to the front desk and asked for another room. They told him we would have to wait to have a room cleaned, then handed him some air freshner and told him to use that. Since it was already 11pm and we were all exhausted we sprayed the room and stayed there. The shower had soap scum on the walls and the shower curtain smelled of mildew. The wall had feces on it under the toiet paper dispenser. The room was spacious, and after careful inspection it seemed the bed were clean. The airport shuttle and driver was nice.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent unexpected stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) The shuttle driver was appraised of the kind comment you made about him/her.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

Reviewed June 3, 2009

exelle front desk service,very helpful,close to airport,free shuttle service 24hrs.clean room ,i recommend anybody,single or family,very safe place.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2009

This hotel worked our great for me. I am a solo, female traveler and I felt very safe and well taken care of here. The room was older but very clean. In fact, everything was very clean -- from the pool to the vending machine areas, the offices, etc. I needed to print out my boarding pass, get directions to a particular bank, and two shuttle rides (one from the airport after dropping off my rental car during business hours; the other the next morning to get back to the airport). This maneuver saved me 1 day of car rental charges, and $40 in taxi fees. Everyone at the hotel helped me get what I needed at it was greatly appreciated. While this is not a hotel to go to on vacation (it is located on a busy highway; but the rooms are insulated -- I never heard a thing once inside the room), it is a very good hotel for travelers needing access to the airport. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo