Quality Inn Orlando Airport
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$197
$137
Agoda.com
$263
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Orbitz.com
$473
$458
Travelocity
All reviewsfree airport shuttleroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfaststayed one nightenjoyed my staycoffee makermicrowaveuberproximitytransportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2009

We recently had to stay here due to a flight cancellation. American airlines recommended this hotel. I wouldn't even pay a $1 to stay here again. First, they put us in a smoking room which smelled terrible. My husband went to the front desk and asked for another room. They told him we would have to wait to have a room cleaned, then handed him some air freshner and told him to use that. Since it was already 11pm and we were all exhausted we sprayed the room and stayed there. The shower had soap scum on the walls and the shower curtain smelled of mildew. The wall had feces on it under the toiet paper dispenser. The room was spacious, and after careful inspection it seemed the bed were clean. The airport shuttle and driver was nice.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent unexpected stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) The shuttle driver was appraised of the kind comment you made about him/her.

2) Housekeeping staff received additional training regarding the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed June 3, 2009

exelle front desk service,very helpful,close to airport,free shuttle service 24hrs.clean room ,i recommend anybody,single or family,very safe place.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2009

This hotel worked our great for me. I am a solo, female traveler and I felt very safe and well taken care of here. The room was older but very clean. In fact, everything was very clean -- from the pool to the vending machine areas, the offices, etc. I needed to print out my boarding pass, get directions to a particular bank, and two shuttle rides (one from the airport after dropping off my rental car during business hours; the other the next morning to get back to the airport). This maneuver saved me 1 day of car rental charges, and $40 in taxi fees. Everyone at the hotel helped me get what I needed at it was greatly appreciated. While this is not a hotel to go to on vacation (it is located on a busy highway; but the rooms are insulated -- I never heard a thing once inside the room), it is a very good hotel for travelers needing access to the airport. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to a cruise out of Port Canaveral. The things that drew our interest to this hotel were: 1) the price 2) convenience to Orlando International Airport 3) free continental breakfast 4) free shuttle to and from airport.

Pros: The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was very helpful in getting us to and from our restaurant of choice. Services were available within a mile or two of the hotel, handy for last minute items. Access to restaurants and the use of the hotel shuttle for a nominal fee worked out well. Though services were not far away, getting there was somewhat problematic. The free "manager's pizza party" on Friday evenings was a nice touch.

McCoy Road is one-way in front of the motel and the sidewalk begins a little ways down the road. As such getting to and from the hotel in a vehicle could prove more cumbersome than I would like. The on-site bar was a little thin on selection but the prices for beer were quite reasonable, IMHO.

Cons: The toilet was weirdly slow in refilling. Weird in that both the shower and sink had good water pressure. Also, being a somewhat older motel, I didn't notice any elevators that would make the second floor handicap accessible. However, the lower level rooms and the main entrance all seemed perfectly accessible to me.

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed November 24, 2008

After calling and booking with this hotel I found out two important facts about this location. First it is no longer a Days Inn it is a Quality Inn and second it has been newly renovated. The rooms were large, comfortable and cheap. They offer a 24 hour shuttle service to the airport which is quick and convient. The staff was very friendly and willing to help in anyway they could. I will stay there everytime I travel to Orlando in the future!!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)