“Park and Fly”

Quality Inn Orlando Airport
Ranked #285 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We recently stayed at this Quality Inn, leaving our car for seven days while we flew to Jamaica. Very safe and friendly. Great shuttle. Finding the hotel can be tricky. McCoy becomes one-way just a few blocks before the hotel. You must bear right, but not too far, then left through an underpass, then left again back onto McCoy.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I reserved a Non Smoking room, and they gave me a smoking room.... they told me that the hotel was overbooked. The personal was terrible attending our needs. We can't sleep because of the cigarette smell of the room.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Orlando Airport for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am so sorry that you were not able to get a non-smoking room and that you and your family couldn’t sleep because of the cigarette smell in the room.

Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

• Personal received additional training in the courteous helpful manner in which you, our valued guests, are to be treated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport and that the next visit will be pleasant one you had anticipated that this one would. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I recently flew into Orlando for an overnight stay. I booked a room with short notice at the Quality Inn Orlando Airport. Upon arrival at the airport I called the motel and they sent a courtesy van to pick me up. Check-in was quick and uneventful. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but the hotel has several places to order from for delivery. The room was basic, if a little dated, but clean. The continental breakfast was good and a bit above average. I would stay here again for an overnighter.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2011

very good place if you want to hunt bed bugs. when you return home you have to wash with hot water for hours.... found only 2 beds bugs in the room. manager do nothaing but said is gonna call pest control. hope for you that is do call pest control. very good price for free bed bugs hunting.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank qcqcqckkk
qualityairporthotel, Webmaster at Quality Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Dear Guest,

• Management was reminded of your report of bedbugs.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bedbugs and instructed to look into the matter and see to their elimination.

We take our reviews seriously. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Orlando Airport. I think you will be very pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We flew into Orlando Airport the evening before our reservation at Walt Disney World. We booked this hotel, based on previous stays at other Quality Inns. The room was decent, the beds moderately comfortable, and the staff was friendly. The airport shuttle was prompt. Breakfast was included with the room and it was average. We did not use the pool, as we arrived very late in the evening. A few cons to mention: the bathroom in our room was not as clean as I expect a hotel to be, the lobby restroom was FILTHY!!!, the shuttle driver that picked us up at the airport drove carelessly and WAY too fast, our NO-Smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, and some of the breakfast items were not as hot as we expected them to be when they brought them out of the kitchen.
For the price, it was fine. Again, we just needed a place to rest before a big week at Disney. We would consider staying again-

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I stayed in this hotel 2 times, the 1st when I arrived in Orlando, and 2nd when I returned from Daytona Beach.
It is great the fact that the hotel is close from the airport and that they have a shuttle to pick you up there and give you a ride back when you leave.

It is easy to go to Universal (=Harry Potter, Simpsons, Spiderman) from there (catch bus 42 or 111 and transfer to bus 37 at Florida Mall) or to Disney (catch bus 111), since the bus stop is just a few meters away! If you want to go to Orlando Outlets at International Dr catch bus 42.

This is not a 5* hotel, with continental breakfast... but the hotel and breakfast are good enough to make a reservation for you and your family (kids included!). It is calm, clean (if you find a problem just report it to the receptionist and ask them to chance your room- when I stayed there the 2nd time it seemed that the housekeeper forgot to clean the toilet... so I asked to change rooms... and the other was just perfect).

It is also good for those that go to Orlando in business... you have free internet!

Some of the receptionists could be better informed on how to reach the main attractions in Orlando by public transportation, but I was lucky to talk with the one of the shuttle drivers that answered all my questions. The only negative aspect of the hotel were the attitude of some of the receptionist, who were more preoccupied with their text messages than with the client. Their attitude can be easily improved, the image of an hotel depends also on this!

Room Tip: I would suggest staying in any room at the first floor, because all the rooms at the ground floor wo...