Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive
Ranked #242 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
OSHAWA
“holiday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had a good stay at your hotel. We were vwery contfortable . I would not think twice a bout booking another stay . I found the prices resonable and would hope that they stayed a round that price for it is tough for families these days to find t affordable accommodations that are clean and show well.
I like the idea of the safe being free which is so appreciated by the traveles to keep there passports or important items safe. Thanks again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

JumariM, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for nice comments regarding the cleanliness of your room. My staff work hard to ensure all guest are taken care off in a quick matter. I’m happy to see that the room rate was affordable and reasonable. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Thai first
7hsjVK1qjfGSO08PriLhI2g60-9JBR3jkd7o-GfBDx4
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

The painting was coming off of the ceiling. The TV did not have the channels it said in the guide. The refridgerator worked however it was not that cold. The toilet paper was scarce however we did have enough since we were not staying very long. I would recommend this hotel if the people were not staying too long.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for taking the time in responding to our survey. It is upmost important to me to listen to my customers. I have spoken to my staff regarding your complaint and discussed ways of improvement. I hope you give us another chance to prove this is not how we operate. My staff and I look forward to serving you in the near future.
ANAHEIM
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at your Motel. the rooms were clean and the air conditioning worked perfectly. I can see that you've upgraded your property since the last time I stayed at your motel.

I would recommend this property to my friends and family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for your nice comments regarding my staff. They work hard to ensure all guest are taken care off in a quick matter. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our property and the location which is just walking distance to many attractions, convention center, shopping and restaurants. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Valrico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Location was great for walking to the convention center and the IHOP restaurant made it perfect for grabbing a meal.

I had two rooms and both had a terrible odor and the one floor was so dirty thet you could not walk on it with your bare feet or the became filthy immediately. The odor was so bad that I had to ask someone to spray the floor and room. It helped in the room I was staying in but not the other one. We almost wanted to check out because the odor was so bad.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to or survey. I want you to know that after reading your complaint we have purchased some humidifier for the rooms that have an odor. The level of humidity in Florida unfortunately causes this type of problems. The humidifier helps to avoid this. Thank you for giving the opportunity to serve you. My staff and I look forward to serving you in the near future.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

It was ok kind of hotel. We stayed there for 4 nights. There was a bad smell in the room but cleaned everyday. Bus shuttles to theme parks change the timings as as when they need and they dont even bother to inform the changed timings. So never wait for shuttles to theme park from this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Deepti R
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Convention Center Orlando for your choice of lodging. I appreciate the time you took to respond to our survey. I want you to know that have spoken to our transportation company regarding your complaint and how it should have never happened. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms and facilities. We look forward to serving you in the near future.
paisley
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

basic hotel in good location. minimal facilities.small selection of snacks at reception a.no poolside bar or cafe.minimal contact with staff who were completely unhelpful at reception. could not even help with car rental although i discovered there was a rental office next door. a dollar to leave your case at reception for couple of hours just about sums up the customer care. only use if you get good price and don't intend to be in it apart from sleeping

Room Tip: rooms are all the same although inner rooms block out motorway noise
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stphnmcallister
Mastic Beach, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

I stayed at the Days Inn in Orlando Florida from April 26 - 30. It was a pleasant stay. The hotel is located on International Drive. I did not rent a car because the I Ride takes you wherever you want to go. The hotel sells passes for the I Ride. $6 for 3 days unlimited rides. The hotel had an IHOP connected to it. The IHOP is open 24 hours. I ate there twice and was satisfied both times. The hotel also has a nice pool. What I didn't like is that the rooms are accessable from outside. My view was the parking lot. I have stayed at Days Inn before and will stay there again. All in all the hotel provided everything you need a hotel to provide for you. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the pool. !!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo