“NEVER BOOK THIS HOTEL AGAIN”

Days Inn Orlando Near Millenia Mall
Ranked #312 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went there went in the room there was a big humidifier in the middle of the floor carpet soak and wet curtains wet bathroom wet place smelt real bad we checked out and got ourmoney back there is a prison wraped around this dump that the call a hotel when you check in at night there is a night club at the checkinn counter never understood why wood they have this loud music at the check inn counter cant even here the lady talking to you at check inn glad my stay was ony 20 minutes and got my money back

• Stayed: March 2014
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Orlando Near Millenia Mall

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had read the first two reviews, looked at a couple of pictures and had decided this was not the 'hotel' for us. Unfortunately, I thought I had booked a different Days.. and we ended up here... I don't think I've ever stayed in such a rundown motel before. I will say, our sheets were clean and the staff friendly, but that's where the positives end. Under the beds hadn't been vacuumed in quite some time, by the looks. The bed spreads were torn, the furniture, rundown and tub needed a good 'bleaching'.

The pool was warm, but looked like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. Lots of leaves and crud at the bottom of the pool, scum floating on the top, which was a shame because my kids would've loved to have gone for a swim... Not sure what the neighbors were smoking but it was venting out from their air conditioner, speaking of air conditioner, ours didn't work. I believe their may be some 'long-term' renters... The wif-fi didn't work, the reason given was that t there were a lot of people logged on... I couldn't connect even at 2:30am!

I can definitely say we will never stay there again. Oh and I will mention that there's a jail in their 'backyard'... As I said earlier, I booked this mistakenly, but I definitely wouldn't have considered it had I known about the jail!!! Cost for us, wasn't even on the low end as some have stated,, $75 plus tax...

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Reviewed March 11, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The hotel was advertised as great and was a complete dump which I will never recommend or stay in again.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Days Inn in Orlando was not in good condition. The HVAC unit did not work properly. It was a bare, dingy, outdated room. We always stay at Days Inn and travel regularly. For example, we are going to Salt Lake City in a few weeks and staying at a Days Inn that is wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family