“Very Disappointed!”

Ranked #308 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Charleston
“Very Disappointed!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Safety lock on front door was broken off. The bathroom door handle was falling off and did not work. I had a non-smoking room and the sheets and bedspread had cigarette burn marks. I have stayed at other Days Inns in the past and was very happy but this time I was very disappointed in the quality of the hotel. Way over priced for what it was.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Lance P
RUSSJOH, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Orlando Near Millenia Mall, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Lance;

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Days Inn, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Gallatin, Tennessee
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Started out at arrival the manager and employee were talking about two rooms that were rented out and not cleaned. This was approx 8:00 pm. The manager stated the door was standing wide open on one of the rooms. When I went to my room it is very dated. The floors were not swept as I found a gold earring right on the floor in front of the TV. The sink looked newer but was coming off the wall. The beds was nothing less than horrible. The blanket looked like it was from an army navy store bought 30 years ago. The Comforter looks as it had not been washed in a long time. I have thrown better mattresses away. Total room did not fill clean. Area is one to avoid as well. Jail right behind hotel. Lots of people hanging about at night. Did not fill safe. We avoided the breakfast which was toast, cereal, danish left in the tray as purchased. Total disappointment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Bob B
RUSSJOH, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Orlando Near Millenia Mall, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for being our guest. Please accept my apologies for not exceeding your expectations. All comments are taken very seriously, and I assure you immediate attention has been given to the concerns you brought to my attention. I hope we have another opportunity to host you at our hotel. I am confident that we will exceed your expectations!

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels