“Review visit July 04-11”

Days Inn Orlando Near Millenia Mall
Ranked #302 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
LEMMER
“Review visit July 04-11”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Nice hotel, nice and friendly staff, they took care of a problem I encountered (loss of my watch).
The location was a minus because close to the prison.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
MIAMI BEACH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is the worst hotel I've ever been in!! they are supposed to be non smoking rooms and they smell like cigars all over the place besides that when you go inside the bathroom you can barely move, they have dirty towels and not even mention the sheets!! they were all dirty and smell like somebody was there half an hour before!! not to forge that the checkout is at 11.00 am and we had somebody knocking like crazy at 10am just yelling saying are you leaving or you gonna stay!!!
In small words I WOULD NEVER EVER WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL! WORST PLACE IN ORLANDO NOT EVEN WORTH $20.00 THE NIGHT!.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

jbrown1, General Manager at Days Inn Orlando Near Millenia Mall, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I am very sorry to know that you had an unpleasent stay at our property.I am personally going to looking in to this issue that in future non of my other guest has to go through this exprience.
I am going to advise all my front desk staff that they should take extra care when allotting the smoking and non smoking rooms to the guest. Also I will be advising my head house keeper to see that even smoking room do not smell like smokers room . We will also advise all our house keeper not to knock the guest door before 11.15 am. I am very sorry that you had this bad exprience while staying on our property your concerns are well noted and I am personaly going to address this issue with all my staff.
I hope you will give us another chance to show you that we have improved according to your advice l

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

NASHVILLE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

This hotel was good... it is clean, the personal is nice, friendly and educated.... very near to the theme parks......

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thankyou very much for your kind words for our property, We will do our best to improve our service even better
PORT SAINT LUCIE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

The staff was excellent. Very helpful and nice. The location was a bit far from I-Drive, which can be good and bad. This was the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in the Orlando area. The outside of the hotel was not as clean as I would like.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

TOMS RIVER
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

toilet/bathroom older and dirtier than any other recent hotel stay and days inn I always had decent outlook on as a value hotel that was clean even if no bells and whistles-I didn't expect the ritz but the toilet was gross and my kids even took pillow and sheets from car to sleep as they didn't feel it was clean enough. Also I don't know if expedia misunderstood when doing my reservation but I thought we had refrigerators in rooms but did not. The best thing is that the staff there was so friendly and nice that they were certainly what should get a higher rating-if you have some improvements on maybe checking if toilets old to point looks stained or rusty would recommend replace and improved cleaning-thanks = i marked 3's for internet and breakfast but in fact don't have any idea so survey should have not applicable option as we only were there for 5 hours sleep so even though 24 hour stay it may be good value we paid same price as for someone who would have had more time in room , time to use pool and time to eat breakfast and we paid same price so even value for me was not great.

CHICAGO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

to me, it seems the best part of this stay was the very low price of the rooms. the fact that it was just off the highway was also a plus. the staff were very nice as well. the downside to this hotel is it's location. it's a bit unsettling to be next to a prison.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

ponce
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

mariguana in the room and the odor was awfulthe air was good but need to be cleaned more and checked