Days Inn Orlando Downtown
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My feet turned dirty black from the carpet too but that was the LEAST of my worries!! At least 7 cars were broken into including mine and the thieves stole my cell phone and my friend's bag with his daughter's T-shirt!! The rates here were also extremely high for a Days Inn. Please do not stay here..........

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shane H
Joe C, General Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Ms./ Mr.
Please accept our apology for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us.
We truly do care about our guest and your experience with us, and we have taken corrective measures to ensure that the challenges you encountered during your stay will not occur again. Once again we apologize and we hope you will give us a second try in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I knew this motel was going to be questionable by reading all the reviews...as well as by the cost. I decided to book it anyway, being an art vendor at the Lake Eola show. While I think the effort is being made to renovate this VERY old property, it really does not rise up to a Days Inn standard. I was in a room on the first floor, and the door lock was not operable....the "bar" at the top worked, and I had my husband with me, so we overlooked it. But it is in a VERY bad part of town, and there seems to be a "crowd" that just hangs out there at night.....and they are VERY noisy. It was difficult to get any sleep at all, as there were people walking around, and talking loudly until the wee hours of the night. The lady that checked us in seemed less than pleased to deal with us, but WAS kind enough to offer up the first floor room. I asked if they had Wifi, and she advised that they did and that it was "open." There was NO Wifi connection the entire weekend. The checkout staff was much more pleasant. The cleanliness of the room was sub-par.....bedding is old and dated. There were dead bugs in the bathroom. All in all, I can see that there is effort being made to modernize the property, but in all honesty, I will say that I would not choose this motel to stay at again....it has a LONG way to go before reaching even decent standards.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The room was very dirty. The carpets made my slippers turn black on the bottom and there was sand and something sticky on the floors. Nothing seemed too clean in the room. The area is kinda dodgy. Breakfast is typical, nothing healthy to eat.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mar1marjatta

Reviewed April 5, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joe C, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Reviewed March 29, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joe C, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014