“excellent manager, very helpful finding the PGA, nice...”

Days Inn Orlando Downtown
Ranked #305 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joe C, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Bad. I asked for a non-smoking room. when I got there I got a smoking room 2nd floor. I went and told the front desk person and she got real rude with me. and told me to take it or leave it. I took it. I had to take me kids and place them in this smoking room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joe C, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Jason,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. This helps us to improve on the items you have listed. We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.

Please again except our apology for your inconvenience

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Days Inn was a great place to stay. Everyone was friendly and nice. The room was very clean. We enjoyed our trip to Florida.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Shirley,

It was so GREAT to have you here with us. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
We are Looking forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joe C, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Joe C, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Where do I begin? I checked into a room here for two nights because it was close to Universal Studios and appeared to be decent- big mistake! Immediately before entering my room I came across these large filthy puddles of water in front of my door. I could not tell whether this was from the overhead pipes or a leaking a/c unit, nonetheless, it was clearly of no concern to the staff. Upon stepping over the puddles and entering my room, I was hit with the strong odor of cigarette smoke in my non-smoking room. I make my way to the bathroom and am met with a shortage of towels, soap, and shampoo. At this point I am wondering what poor life decisions have I made to end up here. So, I go to the front desk for more towels, soap, and shampoo; instead I get the most awful customer service. The woman at the front desk looks at me in disgust and snaps "what is it" as if I am bothering her. When I ask for the hygiene items she proceeds to argue with me and tell me that she was just in the room and that it didn't need them (somehow she didn't think the aforementioned puddle needed to be taken care of either). I persist, and she eventually barks to one of her subordinates to get me the hygiene items. In disbelief, I grab the items and go back to the room. Rude-front-desk-lady has now motivated me to write a review of this place. However, I am stopped short because of the horrendously flaky wi-fi. The next day, our party arranged to change rooms to another non-smoking room. Later that night, the management was unable to keep their word and gave us the same room in the same condition- yes, the beds remained unmade. Whoever reads this, please do yourself a favor and go elsewhere to avoid the headache.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know how your stay was.
We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please again except our apology for your inconvenience