Days Inn Orlando Downtown
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotels.com
$93
$80
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysmidtowndowntown, Night Auditor at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Reviewed December 26, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysmidtowndowntown, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Reviewed December 26, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have stayed here several times and it's great for the money. Not sure what all the complaints are about, you're not paying for the Waldorf! It is very convenient, right off the interstate and close to everything. Alex is usually working when I check in and he is great. Anything you need he will take care of. I have no hesitations staying here when I'm in town. If you want a nice, inexpensive, name brand hotel with a nice staff...here it is.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
daysmidtowndowntown, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our Days Inn Midtown Hotel, We strive to uphold high standards. We truly appreciate your comments.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have killed my second cockroach tonight. The carpet and bedding is filthy and I can hear everything going on outside. I can hear every car driving by, every person walking around and someone's kid bouncing a basketball at 11:30 at night. I'm glad I'm only here for one night. Still can't believe we paid $70 for this crap. It's in a very unsafe feeling area too. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone unless you bring bug spray, your own linens, and earplugs.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank myshell26
daysmidtowndowntown, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our property. I want to thank you for bringing these items to our attention so that we can address each issue with our staff and take the corrective action to avoid another guest experiencing the same thing in the future. We hope that you will give us another opportuntity to serve you in the future.Please feel free to contact me directly if you plan on visiting the area again.