Days Inn Orlando Downtown
Lake Holden Inn(Edgewood)
Club Orlando(Orlando)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I don’t know where to start but since I work in the hotel industry, I felt obligated to tell management and other potential guest. I arrived late Saturday night and to start, the key did not work. Security had to escort us to open the door. We were moved 3 times in two days. First room, bathroom was disgusting and the carpet looked like it has not been cleaned in a month. First issue, on a pet friendly hotel the “smart front desk agent”, did not use her common sense and blocked another small barking pet next to my room. We call to advise them and they moved us to another room. The room # 2, not only the room smelled bad, it was also dirty and the door did not work. Next day and due to the door problem, we were moved again into another filthy room. I can go on and on but don’t have the time or energy to do so but please be aware and pay a little more to get a decent and clean place to spend your night. This hotel needs urgent help or might just need a new housekeeping manager that can ensure the rooms are done properly.

Room Tip: Dont stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
daysmidtowndowntown, General Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Please accept my sincere apology regarding your recent stay at our Days Inn Hotel, What you experienced is not the standard we strive to uphold, i have discussed this situation with my entire staff to ensure it is not repeated, Our goal is to provide a hig level of service that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel. Once again, We are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

Sincerely

Joe Chopra

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Dear Friends
this place is amazing and very reasonable
service is great
the front desk clerks are helpfuland always have a SMILE and the Maids are so friendly and kind

Jimmy D

Room Tip: rooms in front or by Pool are great ...... Room 121
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
daysmidtowndowntown, General Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our Days Inn Midtown Hotel, We strive to uphold high standards. We truly appreciate your comments. Sincerely ER, Manager

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed there with my family for only one night, waiting to go on a cruise. It was choosen by the person, who organized our trip. From that time I choose all hotels by myself. We got a dirty, smelly room with a big window, located just on the pavement. At night there was a lot of noise outside and in neighbour rooms (cars, shouting, drinking,...). Breakfast was terrible. In the morning we just wished to get out of there asap. Just a hint: when we arrived, our taxi driver said, that he would not sleep here even if they give him a room for free.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Petra3000
daysmidtowndowntown, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you and your family. I have talked to the housekeeping staff about your situation, it was taken care of. If you had called the front deskwe would have gladly mocved you to a room upstairs so you wouldn't have been on the parking lot. Our breakfast has been improved.

Again I sincerely aplolgize for any inconvenience to you and your family.

Debbie

Reviewed April 11, 2012

The worst experience ever. Stay away of this hotel!!!!
I took my wife and mom for a travel staying at this hotel. I was so embarrased of the choice I made. The room had a strong mold smelling. Stains on the carpet. The pillows had a strong mold smelling as well as the beds itself. The vanity lights did not work. the room had a broken table with a bosted two legs. We did not know that was just fresh painted so my wife ruined her blouse and got an spot of paint on her arm. Hotel was so noisy. When I was walking on the parking lot I spotted several used condoms never picked. Breakfast area had 3 tables with 3 seats each and the hotel has at least 90 rooms so "breakfast area" was a disaster. What a nasty hotel!!!! Simply Disgusting!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
daysmidtowndowntown, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you & your family. I have reviewed your concerns with our staff. I have looked at our painting schedule & we didn't have any painting being done on our property at the time of your stay so I'm not sure how this happened. We wish you would've mentioned this to us during your stay so that could've resolved the issues right away. We would have gladly moved you to a different room & paid for the dry cleaning of your wife's blouse if in fact we had rented you a room with wet paint.
Our breakfast area is currently able to seat 20 people. It is very possible that seating was limited when you tried to access the breakfast area. We apologize for this and looking into ways to accommodate more guests when we are sold out.

please again except my apology for your inconvenience

Reviewed December 28, 2011

We arrived at the hotel and were kept waiting for a very long time. Upon entering the room it had the most disgusting smell. Stains all over the carpet. The tv, phone and alarm clock were about 20 years out of date and full of dirt and dust. The drawers on the cabinet were hanging off. The bed sheets were stained, ripped and the blankets had thick hair all over them. Apparently Days Inn are supposed to pride themselves on their cleanliness and appliances that are uptodate and in good working order. We complained and were offered another room, unfortunately this one was no better. We decided to check out of the hotel. Will never return. Absolutely awful. Infact, DISGUSTING FILTHY!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank bridie c
daysmidtowndowntown, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please again except our apology for your inconvenience