“Great Hotel, Perfect Location”

Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #86 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Savannah
“Great Hotel, Perfect Location”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

Radisson Hotel has a perfect location! When you see Exit 68 on I-4 West, you will see the hotel on the corner. You get to the hotel without following complicated directions. When you exit the hotel make a right, then make a left on the first traffic lights and you will see the entrance to Disney World Resorts. That road takes you to Downtown Disney in 2 minutes. It was really relaxing to get to Downtown Disney in 2 minutes after a long day; to eat, do some shopping or watching shows. That same road takes you to all Disney Parks in maximum 10 minutes. Radisson Hotel is in perfect shape. It feels like a luxury hotel. The rooms have sleep number beds. The interior design of the hotel is really elegant. You get to the rooms through elevators and nice interior halls. Therefore, it is a great winter hotel. Rooms have electronic AC thermostats. There is FREE internet in the rooms and wireless in the lobby. Rooms have nice refrigerators, coffee-makers and flat HDTV screens. We stayed at the hotel between December 17 and 21, 2008. We got a deal from an online travel website by paying with MasterCard and received a free night. It was a perfect experience! From now on, I will first try Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista while planning a trip to Orlando. Great hotel!!!

• Liked — Location and quality
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
3 Thank FamilyVacationDisney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Nottingham UK
Reviewed December 30, 2008

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista for 2 nights in December 2008 on the way back home. Cost was a smudge over £100 which I thought was pretty decent value.

My room was on the top floor (8th) and had a view out to towards the Orlando Premium Outlets. The only problem I found with this hotel was the fact that it was located right on the I-75 and even with double glazing there was some traffic noise from this extremely busy motorway.

Apart from I-75 the hotel is excellently located, very close to Disney Buena Vista and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Other shopping outlets (Millennia, Belz etc...) are no more then a gentle 15 minute drive away.

Hotel was clean and check in staff were friendly. I didn’t use the pool (too cold!), it looked ok, but very small and a bit of a token effort but nothing to get too excited about. Plenty of free car parking available though.

Room size was good – but I couldn’t get on with the beds! The beds are those were you can inflate/deflate to suit your taste – I just couldn’t get that comfy!!!

I didn’t eat at the hotel as there are numerous eateries – e.g. Sizzler, Olive Garden, TGIs just a quick drive down Vineland Avenue.

The hotel had free wireless broadband, but I couldn’t access it in my room, so had to use my phone in the lobby.

I previously stayed at the Crown Plaza - slightly more £s - but I gave that 4* rather than the 3* I gave the Radisson.

• Liked — Good value, Friendly Staff
  • Disliked — Proximity to I-75!
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled solo
2 Thank Big_Daddy_Si
Ontario
Reviewed December 26, 2008

Our stay at the Radisson met our expectations and more. The hotel was absolutely spotless, modern and very comfortable.
We liked the convenience to all attractions and shopping.
The staff went out of their way to assist us in any way they could whether it was advising on great restaurants, local shopping or serving us in the restaurant or bar.
Although the hotel is located close to the freeway we heard none of the traffic noise once in the room.
Pool was great with upscale loungers with cushions.
All in all this is definately a place to return to.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Jeannette, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 23, 2008

The Radisson had everything we needed in a hotel. The room was in excellent condition. Everything clean and neat. The housekeeping staff were wonderful. They paid attention to every detail. The only small complaint was with the room's (#217) location. It was right over the kitchen and got a little noisy between 5 and 10pm. I alerted the front desk, who wanted to move us on the spot, but we didn't mind it all that much.
The hotel itself was in a good location. Everything close by, including the enterance to Downtown Disney.

• Liked — Room very neat and clean
  • Disliked — Room was a little noisy.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Janice N
Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed December 18, 2008

We booked a 4 night stay at this brand new hotel. Although my fiancé and I were visiting Orlando for Disney Fun, we were not looking forward to noisy hotels or children running up and down the corridors. So the hotel was very silent, the room had large and comfortable queen beds with adjustable mattresses (it can be soft or hard, you adjust it with a remote control), a great plasma screen, internet connections, great tub. And its location is excellent too! Just a few miles from Walt Disney World, Outlets.. I really recommend the Radisson at Lake Buena Vista!

• Stayed December 2008
2 Thank CamiCami1
brazil
Reviewed December 18, 2008

Good hotel to sleep and enjoy the parks in the day. Excelent bedroom whit 2 queen beds. It would be the best if thera was wireless in the rooms too. All staff were realy helpful and nice.

• Liked — large room and beds
  • Disliked — no wireless on roms
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank cecchini
florida
Reviewed December 18, 2008

Comfortable bed, nice room. Breakfast buffet at restaurant was exceptionally expensive. Cost us about $16.00 a plate (even for kids) Suite wasn't quite what I expected however. Overall though good room for the money spent.

• Liked — comfortable bed
  • Disliked — price of breakfast in restaurant
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family