“Conveniently located and a great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #67 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Collierville, Tennessee
“Conveniently located and a great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Conveniently located to Disney, restaurants, and shopping. The bed was very comfortable and most importantly, it was clean. The rooms were updated, free of smoke, and the bathrooms felt surprisingly large for a hotel room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Steve G
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear 'RonenD': Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share a review about your stay with us! We are glad that read that your stay was a 5* stay! We certainly appreciate your visit and look forward to your next stay-please do come again!

Stay Connected...Find Us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram to stay informed of our upcoming specials and local events!

Many thanks to you,
The Radisson Orlando-Lake Buena Vista Family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was a very pleasant stay, the staff is great, perfect location, very clean and a good size room.
4 adults in 2 queen beds and additional sofa.
Good deal, best value for the money.
The staff was very gentile and helping.
Also was nice return from full days in Orlando parks and find the room clean an very organized.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank Ronen D
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in September this year. This was the 6th consecutive year we spent our vacation in Orlando, and the 6th year we stayed at Radisson at Lake Buena Vista. We have stayed in other hotels in Orlando, and the choice of hotels are very big. So:Need I say more?

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Romhelten S
Manchester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My son and I stayed here for a week. The room was very clean and massive with 2 king beds, all the normal mod cons but also with a fridge and microwave. Staff were very smily and attentive. Location was great very near to Disney although you can only get to the hotel from one direction on S Apopka Vineland Ave, but a quick u turn further down soon sorts that.

The hotel has a good restaurant too. We had dinner, lunch and breakfast. All typical USA (large) portions and very nice. I also frequented the small but well equipped gym.

All in all very pleased with this hotel choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank jima333
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The hotel is clean, and check in was uncomplicated, my family and I decided to grab a drink from the bar and ordered a snack. The food was great, as well as the drinks. My concern with this property from this point was the time it took for the food and beverage manager to refund a charge on my credit card that was not mine. You see, the bartender charged another couples dinner on my charge card and could not refund it. (This was Sunday) I was fine with that, being that I manage hotels for a living; some managers need a Sunday off. What floored me was the fact that it went into Tuesday afternoon before anyone could, or should I say would remove the charge from my credit card, the food and beverage manager actually asked if they could wait until Thursday so he could train another manager on how to refund this charge, his words and I quote here “we have never had this happen and I want to show this individual how we refund a charge” My response at this point was to let him know that I was still in the area on vacation at Disney, and if he had not credited the charge by 12 Noon, I would come meet in personally and we would discuss customer service face to face, needless to say this was at 11:35 and by 11:45 all charges were removed. The room we had was very clean, and comfortable, the elevator makes a low moaning sound when the cars run up and down the between floors, something that take a little getting used to if your near the elevator. I wish I could rate this property higher, but until the Food and Beverage department works out its customer service issues, I would not recommend visiting the bar or restaurant.

Room Tip: Stay clear from elevators asked to be at the other end of the hall from elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank buckiguy
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear 'Buckiguy': Thank you for taking the time to reach out and inform us about the positives and unfortunate negatives that you encountered during your stay with us. We relate and apologize sincerely for the issue with the inaccuracy on your restaurant bill and the specific customer service issue you encountered with the individual you were working with. We understand the inconvenience this caused and find it to be unacceptable. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the difficulties you encountered. We are happy to see that the situation has been resolved. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with a Manager. We value your feedback and hope to have the honor of your visit with us again in the future.

Our best wishes to you,
The Radisson LBV Management Team
North Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My son and I stayed here from 9-3-13 to 9-11-13. We arrived 3 hours before check in time and Lisa called someone to clean a room on a high floor just like I wanted. They let us check in very early and were sincerely happy to do so. Our room was very clean. Even the counters holding up the pillars were spotless lol. Every single employee of this hotel was awesome to us. As for the big gift shop near by, not that bad. I feel some people have blown the dreaded blue gift shop way out of proportion. I had an awesome time at the Radisson and would most definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank TM1972PJ
York, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed 3 nights while visiting Disney, perfectly adequate and comfortable and ideally situated for parks. Dont know why people have a problem turning in coming out of Downtown Disney, just go past to second lights and U turn back it only takes a minute or two and is no issue.
Hotel is clean, check in was quick and easy, plenty of eating places at crossroads mall next door, few minutes to parks in car and to premium outlets for shopping. We had room with two queens which was a decent size with plenty of wardrobe space, adequate bathroom, fridge, microwave, ironing borad and iron. What more do you need? Had room service one night which was delivered quickly and of a resonable quality and quantity. Ate breakfast at the waffle house which shares the carpark, nice omlettes and very cheap. Didn't use pool so can't comment on it.
In summary nothing wrong but had forgotten what it looked like two days later and had to look at a picture to remind myself.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family