“Best value in Orlando!”

Ranked #87 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Best value in Orlando!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

The staff was so nice and helpful, and the rooms were so clean! It was close to all the attractions with tons of places to eat within walking distance. The staff gave us some great tips on affordable dinning and entertainment and gave us some special perks when they found out we were on our honeymoon.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Mpad88

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Hi,

This is a very good hotel, with confortable and big rooms.

It´s very well located just in front of Walt Disney World, the best outlets and also very easy to get to Universal parks and Orlando International Airport. There´s a mall (Crossroads) wich is walking distance from the hotel with several good options of restaurants.

The price is good!

I recommend and will stay there next time in Orlando!

regardsTiago

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tiago P
canada
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We arrived early from our cruise to spend a quiet day poolside. The staff helped us out with getting us our rooms as fast as possible. 2 out of the 4 rooms were ready and we ditched our luggage and made it down to the pool. There are so many places to eat around this hotel, from fast food to nice Italian and Japanese locations. The rooms were large, very clean and the beds were excellent. We had breakfast before checkout onsite and it was good and priced well. There was free Wifi, a scale for your baggage and a computer with a printer. A great stay for a great price. Thanks to all the staff. Great job!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank pstechnology
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hotel was good, with large size rooms. Had a few minor issues. (1) hair dryer did not work very well (as it was just before we left, we advised the front desk at checkout). (2) We booked two rooms and one room keycard did not work initially. The manager came with me back to the room to make sure the new keycard worked. (3) We arrived early and the hotel would not let us check-in early (even though rooms were avaialble) unless we agreed to pay them $25 per room. The hotel has shuttle service to a number of parks, but it did not seem to be that frequent/convenient, so we drove and paid the parking. There is a desk that reportedly could provide discount tickets to the parks. However, when we checked it out, it was obvious it would require sitting through a time-share sales pitch at the Sheraton. I would pay money to avoid this. The hotel uses select-comfort mattresses which I liked as I prefer a very firm bed and could adjust the firmness to my liking. There is a reasonable breakfast buffet that would be less expensive than most other menu choices.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Thomas W
CLEARWATER
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Booked this hotel for a very good rate for a weekend in September. The hotel is very nice, and I really have no complaints about the rooms themselves or the hotel interior. For what we paid, we couldn't really ask for more on that end. Further, the location within Orlando is great - very near Downtown Disney, right on I-4, so can also easily access other parks and touristy places in Orlando (i.e. Universal). However, the main drawback to this hotel is also the location of the hotel - that is, in a high traffic location that is quite difficult to exit at busy times of day. So, while the hotel is literally almost right on I-4 itself, it actually took us over 10 minutes to finally get onto I-4. For the price we got it for though, overall this hotel was a good value, and would stay there again. Importantly to me, there were much lower hidden resort fees than in other hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RYAN S
Jamaica,NY
Reviewed October 2, 2012

After seeing a bad review for the Radisson on I-drive I called and asked to change my reservation to this location. I am soooo glad I did that! From the time we got out of the cab till the time we left everything was awesome.

Check In- The front desk person (Lady J) was so nice! She offered us a upgrade to a jacuzzi room and since we were celebrating my birthday we took it. They serve warm cookies at the front desk that are so awesome!!. Inside the hotel there is guest services where you can purchase tickets to the Disney Parks as well as Universal Studios.

Room- Our room was spotless, spacious and had great lighting. In the bathroom there were towels set up to look like an elephant.. too cute!! The bed was a Sleep Number bed where you can adjust each side of the bed to your personal comfort. The Jacuzzi was awesome! 2 people can fit in it perfectly (This is worth it especially after walking all day in the parks)

Amenities- There are shuttles that take you to the parks as well as the nearby outlets. The front desk provides a schedule to all the parks and the outlets. The shuttles are all on point and comfortable! Definitely an awesome deal! Also please go see Melissa at the hotel lobby bar!! She makes the best mimosas and Blue Long Island Ice Teas in the worlddddd! So definitely give her a try.
Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely be back!
THANK YOUY RADISSON!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LadyTy922
Romford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I booked this hotel through tripadvisor recommendations and myself and my wife were not disappointed.
It was easy to find from Orlando airport. Check in was no problem.
The room was large and well furnished. The sleep number beds were brilliant....myself and my wife want one in the UK!
The hotel was near to Disney and with easy access to the I4 interstate road.
Access to the hotel from the south bound Apoka-Vineland Road needed a U turn further down the road but that was no problem. Driving in Florida is easy.
We used this hotel for 2 nights as an infill prior to moving on to our main holiday destination for a further 14 nights.
We will use this hotel again .....no problem.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple