“HORRIBLE, HORROR, DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL ON WESTGATE TIMESHARE!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club Orlando

and 1 more site!
Club Orlando
Ranked #277 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
“HORRIBLE, HORROR, DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL ON WESTGATE TIMESHARE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I'm gonna make this simply short to the point. Do not stay at this wanna be resort. I'm mad we didn't get more information about this (hotel), while booking. Lesson learned. did not knew that this place is located in the heart of the ghetto! But my family had suck it up until we left. Your better of staying in your room until your check out!

• Stayed July 2013
6 Thank Brownskingurl
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Club Orlando, responded to this review, June 23, 2015
Thank you for taking a moment to review our property. We have made many improvements since you last stayed with us and hope that this experience does not deter you from staying at any of our other Westgate Resorts.

Ariel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hollister, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Ghetto... The rooms aren't so bad it's the neighborhood.. People were walking around looking crazy. We stayed there for like 2hours, then we moved to the blue tree. It so far from every thing. I thought the reviews were a little off, but every thing was just like the reviews. Needless to say we won't be visiting club Orlando again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank JamicaC
Thank you so much for your review. Ultimately, we are glad you were pleased with your final accommodations. We have made many improvements to both properties since you last stayed with us and hope you visit us again.

Macon, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Maybe not the best neighborhood but what a great deal.. the room was way better than expected from reviews..I would for sure come back next year if the bulldogs play here again ..the only thing I did not like some one was moving in at 6 am new years Day

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank dunnonsite
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you return again in the future.

Port Canaveral, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Wow, what a hole, made for the drug addicts and prostitutes, and the call this place a resort. On be none to me, I did not read the "only check in between 4pm-%pm. I show up at 10:30 at night, and was greeted by hood rats who looked like they were about to pull a gun on me for showing up in there territory. WIth police at the front of the place that looked like motel rooms from hell, I could not pull back out fast enough. Then as I left, it was only to see the sign, "No Leases, Rent By The Week". Shame on who ever decided this should be a timeshare rental, it should just be condemned.

Room Tip: Do not waste your time or money/points on this poor excuse of what the want to call a resort. You ma...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
8 Thank Alberta N
Thank you so much for your review. We have made many improvements since you last stayed with us and hope that this experience does not deter you from staying at any of our other Westgate Resorts.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I arrived not knowing what I booked. It's in the ghetto and the place is a dump. Do not take the chance!!! I left after check in and saw what I saw. They could have the money they need it. I went to another resort. You will kick yourself in the butt if you book. You might get mugged or shot in that area too. Westgate are you serious? Get a rep out there ASAP! Shame shame shame on you!! The taxi driver told me its a drug hole and mostly druggies or prositutes stay there cause 1/2 the property is weekly rentals. He told me that he was shocked to see a decent person like me catching a taxi from there!! Tale the warning seriously!!

• Stayed June 2012
6 Thank Wifeandmommyof4

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

Do NOT stay here. I got to the hotel at noon only to find a sign on the front desk door telling me the "staff" was out to lunch. When I called the contact number, the "manager" told me she wouldn't be back for "at least another hour." So I sat in the parking lot. Alone. In the Orlando heat. To make a long story short, I finally got checked in (the manager/front desk girl -name rhymes with Gessica- had gold grills, which should've been a huge warning sign) I pull back the bed sheets, and there's a dead bug on my pillow. In addition to the stench of the room. I ran out of there and never looked back.

• Stayed August 2011
10 Thank DSpal

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

The place is a Poorly run timeshare condo rented by an hour, is far from anyplace, incl the airport. there is no place to eat within walking distance, either. The rooms are impersonal, staff inflexible and poorly trained. No Internet access.absolutely nothing compelling. A big mistake.

• Stayed February 2011