My family of six just went to Bryan's in August 2012. It was just the kind of resort we were looking for. With four active boys, we didn't want some high-rise, crowded resort. Bryan's was very family friendly and small enough to feel comfortable. The rooms were very nice and clean and the washer/dryer in the suite was a great bonus. The biggest plus is the staff. They were very helpful and eager for us to have a great stay. We even met with the General Manager, Will, who was very helpful in taking care of a slight problem we had. If I go back to the Orlando area, I would definitely stay here again. The price was right and it was just the kind of resort that makes you feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bryan's Spanish Cove is nestled in a picturesque setting on the shores of Lake Bryan, in the Lake Buena Vista area of Orlando, this wonderful Florida holiday resort offers 2 bedroom /2 bath fully furnished condos and a range of entertaining activities that will give your entire family vacation memories to treasure for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Bryan's Spanish Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryan`s Spanish Cove Hotel Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Hotel