Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites
Ranked #189 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I wouldn't stay here again if it was free. The room we were in was smelly, moldy and dirty, The pool was filthy, I didn't let my son swim in it. The hot tub was closed but still had stagnant water and garbage in it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tammyb507

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is a convenient location for me to visit my son. The hotel is clean and they fix problems promptly: my curtain rod bracket came down and the maintenance guy was there in about 2 minutes. The complimentary breakfast has more than the usual number of offerings for a Best Western, but very few are healthy. I was also a little surprised that my room had no refrigerator or microwave - something I've come to expect as standard at Best Westerns. But I checked the reservation and saw that they weren't mentioned (and it wasn't a problem for that stay) and I figure that's what I got for that bargain rate of about $75/night.

There's good access to the Little Econ Greenway trail in either direction on Colonial: http://www.traillink.com/trail/little-econ-greenway.aspx.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Location Area is like a truck stop. Rooms are easily accessible from outdoors - I recommend the 2nd floor for safety issues. My room had 2 lights out and I kept the television on to light my pathway. The Assistant manager Q.M. is one of the rudest guest service reps I've ever encountered. I will use up all of my accumulated points and never stay with this group again.

1  Thank Kim J
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I'm here right now, am less than impressed. The walls and ceiling are dirty, the tub looks either dirty or worn. The two things that are bugging me more than anything though is the room smells. I'm not sure how to describe it other than wet dog and smoke (it is a nonsmoking room). Also, the room feels damp. Sheets and pillows are just wet feeling.

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I use this hotel when I travel to Orlando because I interact with Asbury Theological seminary which is not far from the hotel. This hotel is convenient to the seminary, eating facilities and nearby parks.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hotel was ok but when we left, me and my husbands wires got crossed and we accidentally left our computer tablet in the room. When we called about it they "hadn't found it" and wouldn't do anything to make it right.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This hotel was only 10 minutes away from UCF where we had come to visit. There are many restaurants, access to gas stations, and things to do nearby. The staff was knowledgeable and very professional. Especially ERICA! She made me and the rest of my party feel like we were in good hands.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends