Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites
Orbitz.com
$412
$316
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$230
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast staffbreakfast was excellentroom was cleancentral floridafree breakfasthot breakfasteasy accessconvenient locationnice poolucfbwmaintenancemicrowavehurricaneconvenienceparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Stay away from this hotel.... You would have a better chance staying under a bridge then here....I went to bed and when I woke uo there was roaches in my bed...When I spoke to the front desk I was told basically that I was lying because they did an inspection and didnt find anything...Mean while I have photos to prove it...What's that old saying go to bed with dogs you wake up with flea's....Well you spend the night here you wake up with roaches.....Stay at your own risk....

Room Tip: You want a tip to find a good room? Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank sha k
Reviewed June 27, 2011

The room was clean, only good bit. The location was good. Staff were, Staff!! The corridors were old and need of an update, dirty and smelly. There were ice and coke machines that did not work. the Air con was noisy, we were travelling around so were not here too long thank goodness. It was in general old and needed an overhaul

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank Lilies68
Reviewed June 26, 2011

The two days we stayed at this hotel were not pleasant at all. The only good impressions were the front desk person, the hotel breakfast & its location. The property looks good on pictures but it is old & not well lighted. It was a bit uneasy walking to the parking lot, laundry room at night. The rooms were old, smell musty. The air conditioning on both rooms were very loud. The bathrooms were worst, cracked walls, old doors. Be ware of the front desk hours, it closed from 11PM-6AM and this was a smoking property too. I chose the nonsmoking rooms but that was not matter. Would not come back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Tran_Clarkfamilies
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I usually stay at a hotel closer to the University of Central Florida when traveling there on business but picked this hotel as the closest available. Location is probably the best this hotel has to offer with lower than average room prices. If you are not concerned with service related issues normally expected when traveling then this may work for you. The front desk staff was extremely indifferent to my request to not copy my driver's license along with my credit card upon check-out. In fact, they scanned my license directly into their computer even after I asked them not to do this. I offered to pay cash instead and was ignored. Many people are not aware that not only is this practice not required by the credit card companies but is inadvisable because the information on your driver's license along with your credit card can be used to commit credit card fraud using your information. Rudeness seems to be the norm at this Best Western. Keep a close eye on your credit card accounts if you do stay here. Hopefully you will be able to avoid this hotel. I will never go here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank User938274
Reviewed July 29, 2010

There were bugs in the room and when I tried to get a refund and leave they told me a) they had a 24 hour cancellation policy and b) they are charging me for the room even though I didn't actually stay in it for more than 20 minutes.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business