Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$388
$303
Hotwire.com
1,060 results
All reviewspalm parkwaydisney parksbreakfast buffetan older propertylake buena vistanear disneyhot tubwear and tearbit datedvisiting disneybooked this hotelnice propertymagic kingdomfree shuttlesea worldsuitepools
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Nice size room with a sitting area and pull out sofa. Close to all attractions with strip mall with restaurants across the street. Bathroom needs updating. My price included breakfast for two, although buffet, service could have been better. Cleaning staff came too early for us both days, 9am or earlier, a bit too early if you are on vacation. Overall, good accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2013
LauraRadler, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay! I am so pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I just finished up a 3 night stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Center when I was in town for business.

The hotel is an average Courtyard by Marriott property. The room was on the small side, but was spotless, had nice furnishings, and had a comfortable bed. It was perfectly adequate for someone in town on a business trip.

The check in was very friendly, especially since I arrived well past midnight. The woman checking me in was very nice, personable, and welcoming.

The public areas definitely could use some updating, and a good vacuum cleaner. The hallway to my room was in dire need of a vacuum, with stuff all over the floor.

There are 2 pools on property, and they had a decent buffet breakfast, again, nothing special, but reliable.

The location is very close to Downtown Disney and other restaurants.

My primary gripe was the cost of the room. The room and tax totaled $190 a night, which I thought was expensive for what I was getting. I probably would not stay at this property again unless I could get a better rate.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Walsung

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista. I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy the hotel based on your review. I can assure you, the hotel is constantly updating the facilities to ensure complete guest satisfaction. I will be sure to share your comments with our team so we may address the issues you cited. Thank you again for your comments. They are truly appreciated.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is the third time we have stayed at the hotel and would happily stay there again. The room we stayed in was well furnished, clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfortable and we had a fridge and microwave in the room, which was useful. The staff were friendly and attentive and easily accommodated me checking in two hours early, which was greatly appreciated! There is ample free parking and they do not charge a "resort fee" like some properties in the vicinity.
There is a wide variety of places to eat within a five minutes drive of the hotel and is only ten - fifteen minutes drive from Downtown Disney. It is very close to the Outlet village at Vineland Avenue and is perfectly placed to visit the Disney parks, Sea World and Universal.
We would have no hesitation in staying at this property again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com
2  Thank Bluewaddy

Reviewed March 23, 2013

To start with, the staff is extremely attentive and cooperative. As other reviewers have noted, the hotel is somewhat dated as Courtyards typically go - I'd use the phrase "Looks Tired" to describe it. At the same time, it's clean and close enough to Disney if you're using it as a bivouac to move back and forth to Disney. As for the bus shuttle service, it was indeed late to pick us up for the 7:45 a.m. departure to the Magic Kingdom. I notified the staff and they called to request a pick-up and the bus was there within 5 minutes. NOTE: I learned from the bus driver that the shuttle service is sub-contracted by area off-site, non-Disney, hotels to service them with transportation. That's important to know so that the staff can bulldog service in the event that the shuttle is not running on time. While the pickup to Disney was tardy, the return shuttle was on the money. Rooms are standard decor furnished and clean; again, just a little tired looking. Ours had a frig and the beds were comfortable. Very adequate for our needs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed 4 nights at the end of February. Overall, the stay was positive. The staff was courteous. The bellman provided solid, detailed recommendations for food and drink in the area. Breakfast options were plentiful. The hotel is located near a variety of restaurants and bars--including Johnnie's Hideaway, which I heartily recommend. It's a relatively short drive to the Disney parks but an expensive cab ride ($50+) to the airport. The only negatives--the room could have been a little cleaner. There was glitter on the floor for the duration of my stay and upon checking out, I noticed an empty water bottle under the bed. Also, the WiFi was sluggish. That said, for a business trip, it's a fine option.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
LauraRadler, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013