Sat morning we waited 40 min for a bus to come to our campsite to take us to the marina. Took a boat to Wilderness Lodge and boat driver couldn't count. He loaded up the boat and our kids jumped on before us. We were about to jump on and he said the boat was full. We said our kids were on board. We didn't yell but were shocked. So we started to say either we need to go or our kids need to come off. He threatened to then call Security. I thought Disney employees were trained but apparently not.
Went watch the Frozen movie outside and a group of 4 adults were drinking wine and being loud. I didn't think Disney allowed alcohol at such family oriented events. One Dad got a Disney employee and pointed it out. The employee did nothing.
I won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp amid the magic of the great outdoors. Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground evokes the timeless beauty of the American frontier, with deer, rabbits, ducks and armadillos roaming the Resort's 750 acres of pine and cypress forest. Discover charming woodland trails, a pristine beach, spectacular pool areas and rip-roarin' entertainment at this picturesque backcountry retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Camping
- Fort Wilderness Disney
- Campground Orlando
- Fort Wilderness Florida
- Disneys Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
- Ft Wilderness Disney
- Disney Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disneys Ft Wilderness Campground