We have 2 teenage children and wanted more than the hotel/motel experience. We have camping experience, so the thought of a "cabin" didn't concern us. The cabin was clean and well kept, yet still had a rustic, "camping" feel to it. The cabin was not "buggy" at all! We were amazed that there were no spiders or spider webs visible on the outside deck.
We stayed in the 2400 circle. We rented a golf cart for the week and highly recommend it. We did not cook at the cabin at all. The campground is very peaceful, and quiet. The cleaning crew was a bit rude, but everyone else was Disney quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp amid the magic of the great outdoors. Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground evokes the timeless beauty of the American frontier, with deer, rabbits, ducks and armadillos roaming the Resort's 750 acres of pine and cypress forest. Discover charming woodland trails, a pristine beach, spectacular pool areas and rip-roarin' entertainment at this picturesque backcountry retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Camping
- Fort Wilderness Disney
- Campground Orlando
- Fort Wilderness Florida
- Disneys Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
- Ft Wilderness Disney
- Disney Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disneys Ft Wilderness Campground