We stayed in a cabin on loop 2600, loved the location! Close to the "quiet" pool and the Reception Outpost. We cooked all our meals inside the cabin. Full kitchen with all the gadgets. Had a DVD player and enjoyed watching movies.
In the bedroom 1-double bed, it was comfie, and a set of bunks,the living room had a murphy bed, also comfie. The cabin is just adorable a little home away from home.
We rented a golf cart to zoom around the resort, that was a blast! It was the highlight to my 12 year old g-daughters trip.
Nice, reasonable priced General Stores that even offer delivery. Dinner buffet at Trails End was family friendly, decent food and priced right,
Of course, there are buses to all of the Disney attractions and a boat direct to the Magic Kingdom.
You cannot go wrong with this Family Fun Resort! We are going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp amid the magic of the great outdoors. Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground evokes the timeless beauty of the American frontier, with deer, rabbits, ducks and armadillos roaming the Resort's 750 acres of pine and cypress forest. Discover charming woodland trails, a pristine beach, spectacular pool areas and rip-roarin' entertainment at this picturesque backcountry retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Camping
- Fort Wilderness Disney
- Campground Orlando
- Fort Wilderness Florida
- Disneys Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
- Ft Wilderness Disney
- Disney Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disneys Ft Wilderness Campground