It was our first trip to Disney and it was a good experience. It was the biggest place we have stayed in before so for us (me and my boyfriend) it was pretty cool. Reception was very friendly and answered any questions we had. It was clean and bright. We are not sports fans but we chose it because we found it more colorful than the other two All Stars. The rooms are nicely themed and nice and neat. It is a standard room but it did have a fridge which was nice. We never went to the pool because there were always too many people since we went during April and it was pretty busy (at least for us who are from a small town). Our bags were delivered to our rooms but not for maybe 2 hours after we got to the hotel. The arcade room is a standard arcade and the Disney store has some food products along with other Disney related products. The lunch room area was spacious and the food was pretty good. No to go boxes but you can take the trays to your room or wherever you want to eat on the property. If you are staying at one All Star hotel you can use the pools at any of the other two All Star hotels which is cool. There are buses that are pretty regular and aside from one or two circumstances they got us to where we needed to go in decent time. Almost missed our ride to the airport because the bus we were on decided to change drivers then change their route to pick up at another park which they didn't do on the way there. We also went to Universal Studios and just asked the front desk and they called and got us a reservation on a bus that came to get us the next morning. On the day of checkout, you can leave your bags at the front outside with the people out there who put it in their storage room. So then you can go enjoy more of Orlando whether it be another theme park or wherever. When you get back, you just tell them your name and get your bag then get on the your transportation to the airport or wherever you are going. There was one instance when one of the people at the front desk were telling us it was our fault for not making the bus that was going to take us to the airport even after us explaining they switched drivers and made other stops they hadn't made before. But someone else at the desk (plenty of people around to help) called the bus company and were able to get us on the next bus and we made it to the airport in plenty of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort