Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
$181
$157
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
Travelocity
4,799 results
All reviewsfootball fieldfood courtthe bussports themedisney worldpreferred roommagic bandsrooms are smallall star musicgift shoponline checkextra magic hoursdisney transportationpop centurybudget hotelmagical expressdining plan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed at the All Star Sports resort from July 7-11. The rooms are located in multiple separate buildings around the resort. We resided in the baseball themed part of the resort which has its own pool area. I thought the room was a good size, clean and comfortable.
The main area where the lobby, restaurant (cafeteria), bar, arcade and main pool was rather far and a bit of a hike to get to from where our room was located. This is also the area where the park buses depart from. We did not eat at the resort cafeteria as it was overpriced for the food they offered (junk food). There is a McDonalds nearby (just up the street - almost like it is part of the resort), so we ate breakfast there before embarking to the parks instead.
Note that Blizzard Beach water park and Animal Kingdom are the closest parks to this resort.

Also, if you like going for a swim or hanging out at the pool at 12:30-1:00 AM, you'll have lots of Brazilians to accompany you! If you don't - no worries, the rooms are well sound proofed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at all the All Star resorts except Sports. Since we had a few boys in the group we gave it a try.
The rooms are clean and updated. I was a bit disappointed when I saw the sign asking to take the towels from the room to be used for the pool as they did not have any in the pool area. We then had to call house keeping to bring us more towels.
Ok so the towel part was no big deal, but the next morning we walked to the dining area for breakfast to find out it was being remodeled. The temporary dining is now where the arcade used to be. They had very few things to choose from. Most of us had a bagle which was stale and tasted old. I also had a yogurt parfait and it was watery. One of the kids threw away his fruit because it was slimy and to top it all off everything was extremely expensive. If I had known the food was that awful I had driven to McDonalds. They also did not have enough tables and chairs for guests to sit. They actually stood on the side with their trays in hand waiting for others to get up so that they could sit down to have their awful breakfast.
We were told by someone that we could catch a shuttle to one of the other All Star resorts to have breakfast in their dining area, however I thought that was an inconvenience and shorten our time at the park.
I am all for the remodeling part and it's great they want to make it better, however they should be better prepared for their guests while doing so.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

On our tenth trip to DW we needed two rooms as the kids are getting bigger. Usually we stay at Port Orleans or Caribbean Beach, although we have stayed at Polynesian and Animal Kingdom. I was nervous about a value resort, but I was so wrong. We totally loved All-Star Sports - the rooms, the themes (absolutely charming), the pool and other amenities - even the food court. You get Disney quality at a fraction of the cost. We're already planning the next trip but will certainly stay at an AllStar resort. Disney quality is Disney quality.

Room Tip: As for a room NOT on the main traffic area - face the parking loot or the woods, not the pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Traveler11553
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Myself, my husband and my 7 year old son stayed here for 1 night while passing through from the east coast to the west coast of Florida.
We did the on-line check in but of course you still have to wait in line to get your room key, so I don't see the advantage. Friendly staff of course, it Disney! Our room was exactly were I had requested it when I booked it on Disney's website. My son loved it! The room was great! Clean and had everything we could need!
We went to the dining area which was fine. The food was over priced for what they had, but again, it's Disney. The pool was very nice. They were having a scavenger hunt game for the kids which was great! They did not supply towels by the pool which I found to be not very good customer service. I waited at the front desk for about 10 minutes waiting for someone to help me and they were able to get me towels. Later, I noticed a small sign in the room stating to take the room towels to the pool. But, if we would have done that, then we would have had no towels for our showers.
We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again!!

Room Tip: Rooms on 3rd floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very disappointed that the food court was under renovation, arcade closed, no working refrigerator in room, and the pool was closed our first two days. A manager told me that there was a safety issue with the refrigerators and that the entire WDW resorts were not able to use them which I did not believe. He was rude and said the renovations were on the website and I should have known about them. We did try to take the bus shuttle that was offered to the All Star Magic resort but it was a nightmare because the Magic resort and its employees were not prepared for the increased demand and their food court was crowded, not enough food, long lines, and dirty from extra traffic. I only paid $85.00 a night so I guess the old saying is true, "You get what you pay for."

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family