We stayed at the All Star Sports resort from July 7-11. The rooms are located in multiple separate buildings around the resort. We resided in the baseball themed part of the resort which has its own pool area. I thought the room was a good size, clean and comfortable.
The main area where the lobby, restaurant (cafeteria), bar, arcade and main pool was rather far and a bit of a hike to get to from where our room was located. This is also the area where the park buses depart from. We did not eat at the resort cafeteria as it was overpriced for the food they offered (junk food). There is a McDonalds nearby (just up the street - almost like it is part of the resort), so we ate breakfast there before embarking to the parks instead.
Note that Blizzard Beach water park and Animal Kingdom are the closest parks to this resort.
Also, if you like going for a swim or hanging out at the pool at 12:30-1:00 AM, you'll have lots of Brazilians to accompany you! If you don't - no worries, the rooms are well sound proofed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort