Considering this is the "cheap" Disney hotel, it's perfectly fine. The rooms all have a cute sports theme and are clean and accommodating. If you're trying to do Disney on a budget, this resort will do the trick. They have a fun pool and a football field for the kids to play on. It's a short bus ride to the parks and the buses come every 15 minutes. I can't recommend the food though, the food court area is a zoo and the food is mediocre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort