This was our third All-Star stay, the first at Sports. Check-in was quick and we were in our room in no time. Our room location was in the baseball area, overlooking the baseball pool. It was a bit of a walk to the lobby/restaurant but our kids enjoyed having the chance to run on the football field on the way. The room was small, as expected, but it was the cleanest and most modern that we have had at WDW. The baseball pool was perfect, although they turned the heat off in it mid-week which made even us hardy northerners shiver. The food in the main building was typical of Disney quick dine and we never had a lack of choices to choose from. We dined there a few evenings during our stay. The bus service always seemed to run on a timely manner and we were able to get to-from the parks in a reasonable amount of time. All in all we will definitely be back...sooner rather than later, I hope!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort