I stayed during their September promotion (reduced prices) for Florida residents. It'd been a few years since my last stay. Room was very clean, beds were comfortable, there is a decent size mini-fridge but no microwave or coffee maker. Bath towels have shrunk in size since my last stay and really are not up to what is expected from Disney. Also sizes of soap and shampoo/conditioner combo has also shrunk in size, although they are very generous in replenishing these each day. I would expect that for what they charge for most things "Disney" they would not be chintzy with the size and quality of the towels. All staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. Check-in waiting time was reasonable and they had someone going through the line to help answer questions. Prices in the food court were reasonable and there were healthy alternatives, and the quality of the food we purchased was surprisingly excellent. The woman who checked us in took the initiative to assign us (2 adult females) a room away from the groups of young people staying at the hotel, so our room was very quiet and we did not have any disturbances at night. We asked for a room on the top floor and were accommodated. The concierge desk staff were helpful in checking for dining reservations, airline flight check-in for my friend, and even packaging and mailing a Fed Ex package for her (for a $5 fee). If you arrive knowing that this is a very popular choice of hotel for families and for groups of young people, and therefore, at times, the lobby and the food court may get a bit crowded, you'll do fine. Considering how many thousands of young people come and go here, they do a wonderful job at keeping the place looking great and continuing to offer service with a smile. I don't know how this place would be at the height of the tourist season as September is a slower time for them. But it was still very busy and everything still ran smoothly. Overall, if you want to stay on Disney property, the All-Star Sports resort is a great value and great option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort