My son and I stayed at this hotel because they had a special and it was cheap. The room is clean, plenty of towels and soap but u need your own shampoo and conditioner and body lotion and what every you use to get your self going in the mourning. Also no coffee pot in the room either. The rooms are small and we were at the baseball section in the back so it was not that bad, the beds are only full size so kind of small for 2 adults but okay for kids to sleep. The grounds are nice and they do have nice pools if you have time to use them. Like I said it is a budget hotel and you only get what u pay for, so just to sleep and shower okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort