Will NOT return to All-Star Sports Resort. We stayed at the Pop Century a few years back and were very happy.
After returning from our First day in the park - I noticed that the room did not seem to be cleaned very well. Bed made and new towels - but that was about all! No tidying up, No Vacuumming of the floor - didn't even pick up the candy wrapper my son left on the floor or the Cake crumbs on the table.
If that was the worst of it - We would have been happy!
My son pulled from under the bed - a Half drank bottle of Gatorade and told us there was a bunch of spilled peanuts as well! They weren't our - They had to have been there from previous guests.
Shortly after that, leaving the room - my 3 year old grand-daughter stepped off the elevator and slipped in a big puddle of vomit. Had been there a while as it was already crusty. Went back to the room, called the front desk and spoke to a manager - told her about the vomit AND the peanuts under the bed. She said she would make sure housekeeping would take care of it.
45 minutes later - the vomit was still there.
Next day after all day at the park --- Peanuts still there.
I went down and spoke w/ Manager at Front Desk. She assured me that it would be taken care of whiie we were out to dinner that night.
Home - STILL THERE.
I went down first thing in the morning and spoke to another "Manager".
Again, assured me that it would be taken care of while we were at the park.
SURPRISE - got home and mess still there!!!!
The Housekeeping Manager even came into look with us -
My wife asked her to look under the bed.
"OH, I didn't see that before" AS in --- I NEVER LOOKED under the bed.
OK - were the peanuts that big of a deal???
Maybe not - but the thought that they had not cleaned under the bed and 3 complaints about it and NO ONE even bothered to LOOK under the bed!!!
To be fair - they did credit us 2 nights off our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort