“Very good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Had pizza delivered to hotel from here. Very good pizza, nice toasted crust, chewy center. Great blend of toppings and not skimpy. Hot. Delivered in reasonable time and polite delivery guy. I ordered about 8 pm, told it would take about 45 to 50 minutes and they delivered.

Salad was fresh and crisp with nice veggie assortment.

I'd recommend giving them a try.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

bad delivery service, i order a pizza and they told me that i should get is in 45 min it was 15 min late and when i told him your late he tells me "you don't want is and drove off" not recommended

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had a nice Italian chopped salad and some linguine to go while staying at a nearby time share. Unfortunately, they forgot to add the grilled chicken to the salad as I ordered, but that mistake aside, the food was very good. Not a place to impress clients, but somewhere to go when you want good food at a fair price. Open late on weekdays.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to try Fama's for the first time since it is down the street from our house. We ordered from home and picked up the pizza. Don't expect homemade crust, pasta, or tiramisu- I saw the dry erase board on the wall with those items listed under "To Buy at GFS" (GFS is like a Costco for restaurants). Overall the meal was okay, I don't know if we will go back.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I wrote a review for this restaurant last winter. While staying in an Orlando timeshare we stumbled upon this gem while grocery shopping. It is hidden in a strip mall, a few doors down from a Publix and behind a McDonalds.
We had family with us, my daughter, SIL, 2 and 13 year old grandsons and the entire menu was a hit. We started with the Bruschetta. Thick slices of bread, toppings falling off onto the spring mix underneath. We not only ate it all but finished off the "salad" below.
With a two year old, we needed food quickly and they provided. Dinner was out before we could finish the bruschetta. With our dinners came some delicious garlic bread. We had pizza, steak, pasta with clam sauce, fruitta de mare, pasta with sausage and broccoli and traditional spaghetti with meatballs. We did bring some home, the four adults did their fair share, but even with the two kids ordering full meals, we did not have as many leftovers as one might imagine with these huge portions.
We will keep coming back everytime we are in Orlando.