Tripadvisor
Sunshine Limousine & Sedan Service
Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic 60th anniversary

We organized a 60th anniversary for our parents. We are in the NE USA and they are in Florida... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
weatherguy002
Great experience. Prompt, professional service start to finish.

Recently hired them to pick us up at the airport and transport us to our hotel, rather than wait... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
goodwineandtravel
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $21.99
from $21.99
from $59.99
from $54.98
More Info
All reviews port canaveral orlando airport limo company cocoa beach stretch limo baggage claim drove safely party bus knew exactly where excellent driver orlando area great ride disney world cruise vehicle companies cars
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The driver was waiting for us when we got off the plane. He was very courteous and helpful in getting our luggage to the van. We had two young children and car seats were ready for use in the car. We highly recommend Sunshine Tours!!

Date of experience: January 2020
PaulAKOrlando, Owner at Sunshine Limousine & Sedan Service, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating! I appreciate your kind words and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your service with Sunshine Limousine and Sedan Service while you were here in Orlando! Also, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our car seats as that makes travel so much easier!
Take care and we look forward to seeing you again soon in Orlando!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very professional and friendly service. Driver on time. Very attractive to provide the best service.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi Claudia123159-

Thank you very much for your "A+" review! I am very happy that you enjoyed the services of Sunshine Limousine and Sedan Service while you were traveling in Orlando. I will pass on your kind comments to your chauffeur. Professional and friendly service is what we are all about and I am glad you had a 5 star experience.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are traveling in the Orlando area.

Regards,

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

For the price I paid vs how they advertise their service the driver wasn’t that too great. He had the radio on too loud while I was sleeping on a political debate program rather than a soft music. Getting to the location was efficient but when we arrived he dragged my Tumi suitcase up by the handle banging up the stairs! I had to insist that I’ll carry it up by myself. It wasn’t overweight and only 1 flight of stairs. The driver should be able to handle it.

Date of experience: December 2019
PaulAKOrlando, Owner at Sunshine Limousine & Sedan Service, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Hi Yamada0064-

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our recent service for you. I sincerely apologize that we did not live up to your expectations. The chauffeur certainly should have asked you if, and what type, of music you preferred. That was definitely a lapse in service. Please let me know if there was any damage to your suitcase.
As you can see from our reputation on TripAdvisor your experience was far from the norm of our usual service levels. Again, I am sorry that the trip was not 5 star.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention as direct feedback allows me to coach our professional chauffeurs.

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

The service was Fabulous! Our destination was the Orlando International Airport at 5:30 am.

Danny, our driver, was so nice. He was on time . He knew exactly where to take us. It was lovely to be chauffeured in such a beautiful car. What a wonderful, stress free way to start our Christmas vacation. Thank you!

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and for taking the time to tell others about your experience with Sunshine Limousine and Sedan Service! "Fabulous" service is our goal every trip, for every client, so I am happy to hear about your experience.

We can't wait to see you again in Orlando!

Regards,

Reviewed November 25, 2019

We've been using Sunshine for Port Canaveral for years now and can always rely on Paul and his drivers to get us there on time and pick ups. Recommend this company as their service is consistent and reliable.

Date of experience: November 2019

Hi Raymond G-

Thank you for your "Great Limo Company" review. We are very happy to have had you as our valued client for the past few years. Consistency and reliability are 2 cornerstones of success in our industry so thank you for your recommendation and for mentioning that these are the reasons you come back to us year after year.

We can't wait to see you again soon in a Sunshine Limousine and Sedan Service vehicle!