See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Kelly12211221, Public Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Orlando Near Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I really don't know know where to start with this. I had arrived in Orlando on Oct.31st for a business meeting and I needed a hotel. So I picked Travelodge Orlando. So okay mind you I can understand certain things about hotels and cleanliness. However there are things that you just let go. I use to work in a hotel, I was a supervisor and chief engineer. So I can tell you everything about how a room should be.
So with that being said, when I made the reservation, I entered, the clerk greeted me, took all of my information, and granted I was extremely tired from my travels. However that doesn't you the right to charge me an additional fee without letting me know. So unknowingly I went to my room, which was located on the back side of the hotel. Double bed, the room smelled horrible The location was bad, I was facing the highway. There was trash behind the dressers, lamps unplugged, sockets were badly connected. Coffee maker had some sort of cleaning fluid in it. Bathroom shower, the chalking needs to be redone, the desk where you were supposed to use as a computer desk, the chair had stains that I had to use a towel to sit on. The WiFi connections was bad, had to call the front desk to find out what was going on. The clerk said that it was the server and that he was working on it. So I couldn't finish what I needed to do for my business meeting the next day. So I was totally unprepared for it.

So stay at this hotel at your own risk, just be prepared for charges that you weren't told about while checking in. Check behind the dressers and you will be prepared for a shock. Lift up your mattress and you will get another shock. Check the computer chair for stains. Check out the showers and look at the chalking. Like I said, I can go on and on about my stay. Mind you, this the type of business that I do. I own my own cleaning company, so I know what to look for. And I do this at every hotel that I stay at, not just this one. Just that this one needs to be renovated completely.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2017

The room was dirty, smelly, --area was very noisy--roaches in the room. I was attending a funeral and had to stay overnight in Orlando, Fl. front desk guy was awesome and got a different room

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and i am happy to hear our front desk agent was able to help you. We are always working to improve please give us a try again in the future to see our improvements.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Kelly12211221, Public Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Orlando Near Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I travel for business and work 12/13hr days. It's clean and peaceful whenever I come back to my room and I appreciate that. The staff is also very kind

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

We thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Orlando!