Review Highlights
Not what I expected but very good nonetheless

We were expecting a Cirque du Soleil type of show but got a variety show instead. The ambience... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2019
Ladykyat
Antigua
Great experience: Worth the time and money

This was my first visit to cirque magique, and all I gotta say is, I will be back. While served... read more

Reviewed May 26, 2019
Theresa P
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $39.95
from $63.99
from $49.95
from $57.99
More Info
All reviews orlando area acts stage circus audience performance
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

This is an awesome dinner show. The staff is absolutely amazing very attentive to all of your needs. When making a reservation make sure that you ask if they have any upgrades. We upgraded for a picture and a noodle hat which made the evening even better just remind them that you have those add-ons. The dinner is also very good I definitely recommend the cheeseburger. This is a must see show!

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

We were here Friday for the 530PM show! From the moment we walked through the door everyone was friendly and accommodating. Service was excellent.... the servers are part of the show too! No children in our party but all the little ones in the house enjoyed the show immensely....as did all the adults. We had the chicken sandwiches/FF which were delish but highly seasoned so if you need your food less salty be sure to let them know beforehand! Top of the list of things to do when you are visiting O'Town! This was part of our Orlando Go card ( and a good choice!)

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited this show yesterday and it was a super show which my 5 year old absolutely loved. The servers and dancers were very attentive. Don't be expecting David Copperfield just good old fashioned entertainment

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I couldn't have been happier with the service we experienced tonight, especially from our server Courtney who went above and beyond to help accommodate us due to unique circumstances. The manager was also very friendly and helpful, and even a cast member came out to greet us! The whole team did their very best to ensure that we had a great time! Also, the food was very good!!! Hands down the friendliest and most accommodating place I've ever been, especially as a parent to a child with special needs. Thank You!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the magic, acrobatics and dancing of this colorful show. I can't speak highly enough about our server/dancer Courtney; she made each of my daughters (ages 7 & 9) feel like a special part of the show. Highly recommend!